LegacyGT.com

2009 impreza seats in a 2007 legacy?

blue subie

hey i was wondering if the 2009 subaru impreza seats were the same as the legacy? i know it was built on the same platform and by looking at pictures they look identical but i have the oportunity to get some custom ones and i hope someone knows if they are the same for sure.

thanks

Impreza and Legacy were built on the same platform? :confused:

08+ - yes. Except Impreza gets newer suspension.

08+ Impreza seats bolt on to Legacy, but why anyone would do that - they suck (both WRX and STI). Well, unless someone finds factory Recaros....

08+ - yes. Except Impreza gets newer suspension.

08+ Impreza seats bolt on to Legacy, but why anyone would do that - they suck (both WRX and STI). Well, unless someone finds factory Recaros....

Wow, good to know. Hadn't read that (but I haven't had time to spend here much lately).

And I agree with you about the seats...the seats are one of the primary reasons I went with the Legacy over the WRX/STi. I'm a bigger guy (not tall mind you), and I felt incredibly cramped in the WRX, but not so in the Legacy.

• 1 month later...
No, they're not. In my opinion you're much better off with the Legacy seats.
While one of the reasons I bought a WRX is the seats support me better.

bump so does anyone know if the rears seats from a 2009 impreza hatch fit properly in a legacy? Im thinking we have the extra side bolsters in the legacy but not 100%

thanks

I'd guess not but I'll look at our 06 OBW and WRX today and see what it looks like.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived