LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted a Garnet Red Wagon on the San Mateo bridge this morning at 9ish. All rear emblems shaved except for the 2.5GT, aftermarket wheels, and a green out of state plate (Vermont? or some other V state maybe?).

I was on my way to work and was running out of gas...in a silver sedan following over the bridge.

Ok, what is it wth 05+ white lgt sedans today? I saw 3 of them!.

1: SB on Lawarnce sitting at the light just NB of 101 (I was sitting in the NB lanes) w/ wing

2: SB on Mathilda and Lockheed martin way w/out wing. I was just dropping off my wife there for a meeting and going out for dinner

3: SB on Mathilda and El Camino, you were turning left onto El Camino. w/wing and roof rack and bike on top.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Yesterday: Saw 2 white LGT sedans, one in Diamond Springs, one on hiway 50, around 5pm... Then 2 black LGT sedans, one on hiway 50, one on Hazel, around 6pm...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Spotted a Garnet Red Wagon on the San Mateo bridge this morning at 9ish. All rear emblems shaved except for the 2.5GT, aftermarket wheels, and a green out of state plate (Vermont? or some other V state maybe?).

I was on my way to work and was running out of gas...in a silver sedan following over the bridge.

Spotted this car again today going E-bound on 92 at around 6:30pm.

^^well curbed my wheel the other day..and a very long look at the Takata Nsx and a whole bunch of other green wheeled cars...loved the look of it. So jumped on it and went through. other then that wanted something unique, from the regular gold, silver black wheels you see everyday..

^^well curbed my wheel the other day..and a very long look at the Takata Nsx and a whole bunch of other green wheeled cars...loved the look of it. So jumped on it and went through. other then that wanted something unique, from the regular gold, silver black wheels you see everyday..

:needpics:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

I liked them. In the last couple years everyone wanted to do flatblack, because the trend was "antirice", but I feel people should do what they want. Good for you.

Another 05+ White Sedan day for me. Saw 2. First just before 87 on Saratoga ( I didn't catch if it was a LGT or a 2.5i, but it looked like wrx wheels on it). Second on Saratoga in the middle of Saratoga Village, 2.5i.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Blue LGT 05 wagon at the santa cruz Costco. Was parked on the opsite side of the isle about 8 spots down. anyone here?

Subaru Ambassador PNW

two spots today:

1. silver LGT sedan following me up HWY 4 to Murphys @ 3pm. They turned into where the market is.

2. OBP LGT wgn gettin' gas in Sonora on Washington St @ 7pm

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!