LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Nice! Car looked good...got more pics?

I was going the other direction in a silver LGT w/ a black Rav-Spec lip...my only mod...lol. :rolleyes:

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't see you. I was so tired. I just got off of the turnpike after sitting in a 8 mile backup. It was worth it though because I finally got rid of my factory spoiler! :)

I have a couple pics in my photobucket account Legacy pictures by jjbhoops30 - Photobucket

Spotted LGT-NY just finishing up his shift as i drove into NYC friday morning for work

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_48PgamdHYRA/Retdx4HIsAI/AAAAAAAAADs/DZckiVF6DBI/s400/1233drag_queen_at_mr_l_with_cig.jpg

Guest heightsgtltd
This is LGT-NY after I let her out of my car when I drove into NYC friday morning for work and needed a quickie :redface:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_48PgamdHYRA/Retdx4HIsAI/AAAAAAAAADs/DZckiVF6DBI/s400/1233drag_queen_at_mr_l_with_cig.jpg

Ok you called me out your half right. It was lgt-ny getting out of my car in the morning after a quickie at the end of his shift and before I went to work... But I know he's tight on money and I'm a good friend. Unfortunately money was the only thing that was tight

Guest LGT-NY
Spotted a black '05-'07 LGT with tinted windows on the Taconic near Pleasantville. I was in my black 3.0R Ltd....

What time? Sounds like this could've actually been me... :lol:

Edited by LGT-NY