LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you planning on meeting up with the AWDPirates Aurora/South Denver RR convoy? http://www.awdpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52319

That's likely where I'll start.

Hey Richard! I plan on going up to the 52nd and Wadsworth meetup spot - if your interested. :) Lotso LGT's.

Looks like the McDonalds is off of 53rd/Wads - in the Home Depot Parking lot.

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=The+Home+Depot,+Arvada,+CO&aq=0&sll=39.790418,-105.079873&sspn=0.0092,0.02208&ie=UTF8&hq=The+Home+Depot,&hnear=Arvada,+Jefferson,+Colorado&ll=39.792809,-105.081546&spn=0.002197,0.00552&t=h&z=18]The Home Depot, Arvada, CO - Google Maps[/ame]

- Ben

Hey! Are u guys planning to meet again?? Not sure if u guys meet yet but I`d love to see some members legacies!..I feel left out lol..

It's not a meet, but I might be up in Denver on Saturday getting my HIDs at Tint Tech, if you have nothing going on...and if my wagon is back on the road by this weekend...

Still not sure if I can make it but will definitely meet up at the 53rd/Wads location if I do...gotta admit that's pretty convenient for me. Seems like 3-4 years ago most the local LGT guys were way down south b/w C470 and Castle Rock... nice that our demographics are a lot more centralized now. ;)

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Ben, you're going to drive all the way up there to convoy? Seems a little out of the way, but I won't entirely discount it yet. What time do you plan on leaving your neck of the woods?

Apparently I'll be taking my wife to the airport at like 4am on 4/10... grrr. Better than paying for 10 days of parking, I suppose.

I was planning on parking in the lot just south of mcdonalds still in the home depo lot.

Legend, you should try and make it even if you have to play hookey...it should be a good time and I plan on getting a bunch of pics.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Ben, you're going to drive all the way up there to convoy? Seems a little out of the way, but I won't entirely discount it yet. What time do you plan on leaving your neck of the woods?

Apparently I'll be taking my wife to the airport at like 4am on 4/10... grrr. Better than paying for 10 days of parking, I suppose.

Shit - I already drive 120 miles a day - so it's nothing to me. Prolly plan on rolling out around 815 or so. Get up there around 845, then we could all roll out around 945 to head to red rocks. :)

Be fun to roll in with a big line of LGT's.

I'll try and do the home depot pre-meet up. I'll just have to see how my morning pans out. I'm with you Dave, a few shots of the specB group would be cool.

Hopefully I'll have a new little mod to show off by then :-D

Well obviously someone needs to represent the Gen 5 Legacys and as Richard is planning a meet up at the Sonic at 9am, I'll do my best to be there to drive up with that group if it's going to happen.

I haven't been to a car gathering in a long time. Should be fun! :D

I'll do my best to be there, but that's a more than a month away and my work schedule could get in the way. But I do get a lot of days off, so there's a good chance that I'll be able to come.

Not special? I dunno, I feel special... :lol:

I'd love some spec.B only shots. We'll hafta be sure to set some up.

Damnit man...I'll be out of town on April 10th...Finse take lots of photos man especially of the SpecB's, we need to stick together ;) However, I'll be there in spirit :spin::spin::spin:

Damnit man...I'll be out of town on April 10th...Finse take lots of photos man especially of the SpecB's, we need to stick together ;) However, I'll be there in spirit :spin::spin::spin:

Ahh, we could have had four, next time my man! I'll take a camera for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, mine too. I think I'll put my rims on next week and pray it doesn't snow.

That's the only way to guarantee that it will snow. Just don't put on your summer wheels and wash the car... :spin::spin: