LegacyGT.com

It is Glacier white. I have a custom grill, center cut out and painted white around the outside and black in the middle. My eventual plan is to add black and red accents to various places.

• I Donated

not trying to be an asshole.....but I'll give you my thoughts.

Two tone rims always look tacky...they look like crap no matter what they are on. Stick with one solid color.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

not trying to be an asshole.....but I'll give you my thoughts.

Two tone rims always look tacky...they look like crap no matter what they are on. Stick with one solid color.

on a bright purple car with neon green trim, I think it would be ok to put on some neon green wheels with bright purple trim.

Yeah, I will probably either go all black, or keep the "face" (these are the 30th anniversary limited wheels with the machined face) alloy and do gunmetal or black in the pockets.

• I Donated
on a bright purple car with neon green trim, I think it would be ok to put on some neon green wheels with bright purple trim.

At that rate you're already a complete rice rocket and everyone has lost all hope for you. haha

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

The darker colors on the inside isn't nearly as bad...still not really my type of thing though.

Just for the love of God...please do not do bright colors....lol

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

lol, yeah, i wasn't really happy with how the first ones looked either, I am trying to ride the thin line between classy/sporty and rice. I want to be noticed, but not seen as a tool if that makes sense.

^^^Like my friend Kwame used to tell me, "It's a black thing, you wouldn't understand". So to each his own.

My snowflakes......oh those poor bastards were beat up so bad when I got the car that when I got my new wheels and tires I just told the shop to do whatever they wanted with them. I'm happy to never have to see those curb rashes again! New wheels and brakes make me love the car all over again.

• I Donated
also, if anyone has suggestions i i can try them in GIMP. I have the pattern saved.

GIMP ftw.

And anyone who knows what GIMP is without Googling it is also win

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived