LegacyGT.com

Got in a wreck :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pulled out in front of a guy who was apparently driving without his lights on. Never saw him. He didn't have insurance either. Yes, just the door and window. Anyone have a door forsale?

His problem if he didn't have any insurance - just make sure you get the money from him.

If he needs to sell his car - that's his problem.

Getting in touch with a lawyer may also be helpful. You shouldn't suffer because he didn't have any insurance. And you may even get help from your insurance company to grab the money.

453747.png

Well I never got/never will get anything from him because I called me dad and asked him what to do and he just came there to the wreck. He talked to the guy for about 10 sec. and then just told him he could go. So I am stuck with paying all the bills myself :(

Well I never got/never will get anything from him because I called me dad and asked him what to do and he just came there to the wreck. He talked to the guy for about 10 sec. and then just told him he could go. So I am stuck with paying all the bills myself :(

So your dad made a financial decision for you and now you have to pay for it out of pocket?

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

So your dad made a financial decision for you and now you have to pay for it out of pocket?

Correct:mad:

I have a silver door but I know Its not black, but it can be before I send it on

So youre saying you could paint it the correct color? My car is a Black Granite Pearl.

I've never been in a situation where the other driver didn't have insurance. What exactly happens when they are at fault with no insurance?

in my case (illegal immigrant no license no insurance non registered car)...I had to pay for it...NOTHING happened to the other guy.

Correct:mad:

So youre saying you could paint it the correct color? My car is a Black Granite Pearl.

Then your dad should pay for it.

It wasn't his call there. He may have considered that you were at fault, and maybe you were partly at fault, hard to decide without seeing the whole event. But if you have an insurance you should take it up with your insurance company and tell them your part.

453747.png

Archived