**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bbq several times a week. Its just mostly home made turkey burgers, chicken sausage, chicken breasts and salmon. I do pork chops every once in a while too. Nothing to do with being in Cali other than a healthy active lifestyle. I've always been 5'11", but not always 170lbs and capable of bench pressing almost 200 or running a half marathon.

Who thinks that stock BRZ wheels woukd look good on my red 91 leggy?

you talking about the ones that were listed on craigslist with the black and blue accents?

IDK man it might be a bit of a stretch

I bbq several times a week. Its just mostly home made turkey burgers, chicken sausage, chicken breasts and salmon. I do pork chops every once in a while too. Nothing to do with being in Cali other than a healthy active lifestyle. I've always been 5'11", but not always 170lbs and capable of bench pressing almost 200 or running a half marathon.

I'm all of that...but am 5'9" and 163 lol.

Just giving you a hard time.

I wish I was the average of you two.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

6'1.75" @ 185lbs

I see where this is going....

Okay...5'6" 195# (think mini shrek)...can't even walk a half marathon (too boring for this ogre) :)

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

you talking about the ones that were listed on craigslist with the black and blue accents?

IDK man it might be a bit of a stretch

No just the black and silver. Plain stockers. I'd powder coat them solid black or gold

:rolleyes: Food for the rabbits, ground hogs, raccoon, squirrels, ants, slugs, powdery mildew, black spot, fungus........ I gave up :spin: and just go to the Farmers Market now but hope you enjoy your harvest. :lol:

K so we've been having a discussion amongst subject brethren and what do you think the 15+ still should be called...?? So far squinteye has been brought up

You know like bugeye, blobeye, hawkeye...etc...

I remember back in 2010 (if memory serves correct) we had light rain in august.

I am used to 90s from mid june to end of august growing up here. Things have been different last few years.

Oh no rain!

Mass has been slammed by two good-sized, energetic thunderstorms just today, plus another one yesterday.

Yeah the rain's been hitting us just about every evening here in Virginia. Two storms yesterday one midday and the second in the evening. Is it time to build an arc?