LegacyGT.com

thingy beneath the headlight :)

so, I got in a little fender bender.. stupid guy made a full stop in the middle of the road to make a u-turn. seriously......

Anyway, with that being said, that cracked my left headlight and broke the headllight mount; its the black plastic beneath the headlight.

does anyone have an idea where I can find a replacement for the plastic under the headlight and what is it called? I can't google it because I dunno what its called.. :spin:Thanks!

Why don't you see if he can ship it to you. After all he was nice enough to help you out. He happens to work at a dealership.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

No problem at all :) To be honest, there is a dealer not far from you (both north and south) so saving on shipping would be better methinks. Fitz Subaru in Gaithersburg shows it in stock too.

Thanks for looking out Max :)

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

You should take a lesson in writing thread titles.

Funny thing is, I knew exactly what part he meant :lol:

wow! Danteneon best guy in here! Awesome service! I will take your advice!

You are very welcome.

I have customers that use just those terms. I feel so bad for my new guy just learning about parts when a customer comes in and can't really explain what part they are looking for. I overhear the exchange and tell him what part they need, and he looks at me with a "How the hell did you know that?" look.

Archived