LegacyGT.com

I have a sever case of mod fever...

Ok, so I got my car back on May 17.

It was already tastefully modded : 18" gold OZs, lowered, Rallitek Stage 2, short shifter, tint, debadged.

Since then, I ordered (used, mostly, thank God)...

• Hawk HPS pads (the stockers suck HARD)
  • Strut brace
  • CAI + heatshield
  • Perrin oil catch can
  • Perrin turbo inlet
  • Perrin rad hose
  • Turbo XS downpipe
  • Sway bars
  • Bilsteins

I installed :

• Trunk 12v outlet
  • Hardwired 12v outlet for the GPS under the dash

Soon to come

• New tires
  • Taillights

Seriously... HELP! :eek:

If it's already stage II it should have an aftermarket downpipe. Be cautious of the CAI with the existing stage II tune, you may want to contact rallytech regarding the tune. Otherwise sounds like a bitchin' ride.. pics??

It has a gutted stock DP. I will try this one to see if there is any improvement, if not, it's back on sale.

As for the CAI, I DID contact Rallitek, but they never got back to me.

Kickass customer service... :rolleyes:

So I'll try it and see how it goes.

Pics are here : http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88528 and in the ABP pictures thread.

Swap cars with me for a week (my current '99 obs). You should be good for at least a few weeks after that.

Sounds like a plan. Wanna visit beautiful Quebec City? :)

Yeah this happened to me a few months ago after my turbo blew up on my bone stock 05. I replaced the turbo and was thinking about selling my car. Then i decided what the h*** and just started modding like crazy. I've since put on an up pipe, down pipe, custom mid pipe (no resonator), avo high flow air filter, flashed to cobb stage II, am waiting on an avo top mount IC and i'm trying to figure out which CBE to go with. Also waiting on an oil cooler kit and am contemplating catch cans. Put my front sway bar back on (i did the rear almost as soon as i bought the car) 3 Prosport gauges (boost, oil pressure, egt) in a custom made cubby pod, relocated my sirius radio to my ash tray location. I think thats it, but i'm sure i forgot something, oh yeah just ordered a short shifter yesterday.

Archived