LegacyGT.com

Wheel Center Cap Stickers

Mungo

I really like the Radius Exel 18 X 7.5 wheels (in gun metal on a brilliant silver wagon) that I picked up from another forum member last week. However I'm not crazy about the design on the center cap.

Does anyone have any experience with applying stickers to their center caps? I'd be interested in knowing whether there are off-the-shelf designs out there, and whether or not the old sticker (it is my assumption that it is a sticker) has to come off first before the new one comes on.

I did the Rota caps off the car, but the ASA on the car. Whichever way you can get it positioned properly and the bubbles smoothed out is best. You can use some light soapy water to aid positioning if needed.

I really like the Radius Exel 18 X 7.5 wheels (in gun metal on a brilliant silver wagon) that I picked up from another forum member last week. However I'm not crazy about the design on the center cap.

Does anyone have any experience with applying stickers to their center caps? I'd be interested in knowing whether there are off-the-shelf designs out there, and whether or not the old sticker (it is my assumption that it is a sticker) has to come off first before the new one comes on.

Got any PICS?

Denial is your best friend

no. They do vary widely.

You have to measure for vinyl overlays - Grafxwerks can make them to size though

Thanks.. i really dont care for the ricer-esque carbon fiber piaa center caps.. i'll have to measure tonight :)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Ryan @ GrafxWerks for teh w1n! :)

Love my decals on my stock rims' centercaps as well. Holds on super-tight, no problems yet!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Well, it is ended now, but they have the same type set with black lettering instead still. I've been thinking about them, but I don't think I'll go for em.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8042171117&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 2 years later...

installed these wheels on my wagon:

http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=4306&d=1219953078

got some domed overlays from Grafxwerks:

http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=4305&d=1219953052

I did have to peel off the old "dome" material off the centercap first.

Archived