Stock TMIC

Perrin Turbo Inlet hose

Zerosport pulley

Perrin boost solenoid

3" catless DP

2.5" mid pipe with 2" Y section

HKS Silent muffler

213whp/4906rpm and 315nm/4654rpm torque @ 1.27bar. Ron97

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/403915_10150497840168089_693408088_8868928_1010132489_n.jpg

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w677/normality78/49af08a8-94b4-4098-b8b6-5e392e163cc6_zpsc07eb0ac.jpg

A buddy of mine had the almost same setup except with Avo TMIC, Walbro fuel pump and stock dp decat, tuned with Ron98 able to get 231whp/5566rpm and 331nm/4567rpm @ 1.35bar boost

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w677/normality78/IMG_0123_zps79f9f238.jpg

Edited by normality78

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where injectors and pump necessary on Stage 2 with stock turbo? Also how is the sound with stock axle back?

Most likely my future setup. What were your numbers stock? Just wondering what kind of gains I should expect. Also how is the sound comparing to stock DP?

I wouldnt bother doing the injectors or pump unless you are upgrading the turbo spend your money elsewhere and with the stock Axle back it will sound similar but deeper sound

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Tuned by Jordan at MAP

Vehicle: Outback XT

Trans: manual

turbo: stock VF46

clutch: stock

fuel: stock

Modifications:

-ERZ bell mouth catted downpipe

-stock mid and Y pipes

-AVO rear Outback Mufflers

-ERZ CNT FMIC

-K&N Typhoon intake

-Grimmspeed EBCS

-stock bov

-Cobb Access Port

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/kongzilla/Subaru%20OB/dyno%20tune/KongYang.jpg

Car:2005 LGT 2.5 5mt 100k miles

Mods:

16g BNR turbo

Nvidia uppipe

nvidia catted downpipe

SPT catback

K&N drop in panel filter

Cobb AP

Tuned by GST in norcal.

They're saying the fuel pump is maxed out, should i be concerned about this?

photo.thumb.jpg.3fe66d799e1b8f099b30263cb82b0062.jpg

Car:2005 LGT 2.5 5mt 100k miles

Mods:

16g BNR turbo

Nvidia uppipe

nvidia catted downpipe

SPT catback

K&N drop in panel filter

Cobb AP

Tuned by GST in norcal.

They're saying the fuel pump is maxed out, should i be concerned about this?

Similar results to my '05 5EAT also tuned by GST.

You may want to look at a new fuel pump. Deatschwerks has new drop-in pumps for around $150. Now that there's no need to modify the housing, it's less labor than before.

DW makes a drop in now? Cobb just put a DW300 in their LGT and still had to modify the housing and pump itself.

You definitely don't want to max out your fuel pump. A Walbro 255 can be had for less than $100 and will be sufficient on that setup.

DW makes a drop in now? Cobb just put a DW300 in their LGT and still had to modify the housing and pump itself.

You definitely don't want to max out your fuel pump. A Walbro 255 can be had for less than $100 and will be sufficient on that setup.

http://www.deatschwerks.com/products/fuel-pumps/dw65c-compact-in-tank-fuel-pump

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know of a place near Indianapolis or someone who could tune my car? I have a cobbs access port and the tune's are not good after the mods I have done. Its more powerful and quicker with the tune, but has a little knock here and there. With out the tune its much slower but much smoother. most of my crew says the Cobbs tune is so mild I am fine with it one. any suggestions ?

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know of a place near Indianapolis or someone who could tune my car? I have a cobbs access port and the tune's are not good after the mods I have done. Its more powerful and quicker with the tune, but has a little knock here and there. With out the tune its much slower but much smoother. most of my crew says the Cobbs tune is so mild I am fine with it one. any suggestions ?

What mods do you have?

If it's just a downpipe and the Cobb Stage 2 tune, you'll be safe. I'd inspect the inlet tube, vacuum lines, intercooler tabs for separation, and anything mechanical that could be loose.

What mods do you have?

If it's just a downpipe and the Cobb Stage 2 tune, you'll be safe. I'd inspect the inlet tube, vacuum lines, intercooler tabs for separation, and anything mechanical that could be loose.

It has the cobbs up pipe, magnaflow full turbo exhaust, spt cold air IT. a new perrin crank pulley. I took the tuner off till I can get a custom tune. the dyno place was talking like 800 + for a tune. F that- looking to have the unit sent to a good tuner at this point for a few hundred. thoughts?

You have a few etune options on this site if your not local to a protuner and do not have to send your ap2 anywhere, the maps actually get sent via email and you load them on yourself.

An etune should run you around $150 from most etune vendors with your mods

Dave

Edit: and with your mods your better iff leaving the stg 2 map flashed rather

than run a car with stg 2 parts and stock tune.

Dave

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

You have a few etune options on this site if your not local to a protuner and do not have to send your ap2 anywhere, the maps actually get sent via email and you load them on yourself.

An etune should run you around $150 from most etune vendors with your mods

Dave

Edit: and with your mods your better iff leaving the stg 2 map flashed rather

than run a car with stg 2 parts and stock tune.

Dave

I would love your suggestions! I have one or to places in mind - but not sure which to go with. thanks for telling me about the stage 2 info, I will load that stage 2 back onto the car. It seemed the cars exhaust would ping a little when I accelerated hard between low gears 1-3, and and higher RPM's. I was told the detinition was bad on the car.