LegacyGT.com

3rd/4th/5th overboosting

iv_05gt

Not to take any credit away from the tuner who's still working on it. I know there are no Vac leaks I recently went through the whole system.

Is there any parts issue (parts needed in the upgrade process or something that could be failing)

I know the tuner is working on it, just looking for some additional input.

Power Mods:

Invidia Q300 v3 3" catback

CNT Catted DP

HKS catless UP

BNR 16G

AEM CAI

IPR TMIC

GFB BPV (full recirc)

Grimspeed EBCS

Perrin LW Crank Pulley

Comp Clutch (stage 2) kit (if it matters)

datalog1.csv

datalog2.csv

datalog3.csv

datalog4.csv

datalog5.csv

Ohh - and you are running out of fuel up top, I am sure the tuner will reduce boost up there. To get the very most out of that setup you could get injectors and pump. It's not required - but it will allow the tuner to add more boost on the highend.

Yeah - you need either a tactrix, VAG cable or if you are using the original Cobb AP V1 - that cable will work, and you will need a laptop. The Learning View program is free over at romraider.

Remember, the more stuff you log, the slower the lower your log resolution will be. In the OP case his tuner is likely tuning boost and timing so there is really no need to log AFR correction, you just need to note it before the run. A/F corrections remain static when you go WOT (it will stay to whatever the correction value was immediatly before a run).

Now - if the tuner were setting up the MAF scale, then yes you need to log that stuff.

Archived