LegacyGT.com

Virginia Shops

mdzowner

So i have been taking my car to IAG for forever when i lived in maryland. now that i live in Va (charlottesville) i am looking for closer, reliable and solid options. i dont have access to a garage to do the work myself since i lve in an apartment now.

any suggestions that fit the bill would be great thanks

When I was in school there, there used to be a fairly active car club associated to UVA. Several DSM guys had a shop they used "near by" but I don't know entirely sure where it is. Sorry i can't be of much more help than that. :(

I've heard good things about Delta V in Richmond for performance needs (it seems they work extensively with BMW M cars, Porsches, and Subarus). Eric The Subie Guy (Google him) in Richmond is good for all your Subaru maintenance needs and a helluva lot cheaper than the dealership.

If you're doing tuning, IAG is still your best bet. If it's for regular maintenance, I second going to Eric down here in Midlothian. For general performance I also second Delta V. Several of the RVA Subie members have gone there and have been satisfied. That's all I've got. I do all the work to mine myself, but also have a friend with a garage, lift, and full set of air tools soooooo...:lol:

Archived