LegacyGT.com

Painting rims.

the question always boggles my mind. why do you care what we think? what color do you want them to be??
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

the question always boggles my mind. why do you care what we think? what color do you want them to be??

Just because you think something looks cool doesn't mean you should do it. I've seen lots of people talked out of doing stupid things to their cars or bikes because they asked a forum first. Nothing wrong with getting the opinion of people whose ideas you've liked.

Personally, I think the gold looks good on white cars. If you're going to get something painted, do your mirrors, door handles, and trim. That will do a lot more for the overall look of your car.

Lol. Well I sprained my wrist at work so waiting for it to heal before I can install rims. And I'm going to wait to get new tires and just do a straight swap. Keeping them gold color and just going to power wash them to get the brake dust off

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

how low are you with the suspension? Thinking of lowering my outback

I would say somewhere around 3 inches lower then stock, maybe 4. I didn't measure before but I'm low enough now that I can't fit my hand between the fenders and the wheel. My fingers just barely fit to my second knuckle. Be prepared to learn what roads you can and can't drive on anymore as well if you go this low. There are places around town I completely avoid cause I know I'm going to scrape. But it handles good and it isn't back breaking stiff and I like how it looks.

im almost as low (back needs to go farther down on mine i think), and ive found many speed bumps i cant go over without scraping as well. i also have to make provisions for putting it on ramps, alignment racks, lifts and stuff like that.

im almost as low (back needs to go farther down on mine i think), and ive found many speed bumps i cant go over without scraping as well. i also have to make provisions for putting it on ramps, alignment racks, lifts and stuff like that.

Yup. I have to drive on to blocks in order to get a jack under my car. The price you pay I guess. I don't mind it

Archived