LegacyGT.com

Poll: Have Your Car Been Affected By Studdering Problem?

Hanger

What Year Legacy Experienced Studdering???  

135 members have voted

1. 1. What Year Legacy Experienced Studdering???

• Other...

After hearing fellow friend ryogt about studdering in his 2006 LGT

Anyone else with 06's have a studdering problem??

I know SOA is doing something for the 05's to fix with with ECU reflash but does it apply to the 06's also?

Whether or not theres enough 06' complaints to SOA so they'll do something with the 06's also!!

Studdering Problems with the 05's had been covered before, and SOA had done something about it, but is there anything being done to 06's???

Please select the Year of your Legacy and specify the problem you have, and if the problem had been taken care of, post how and who did it for you!!!

Hopefully this thread can sums up everyone's problems and finally SOA can do something about it.

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
;741149']Me either. Seems like a bunch of people here are afflicted with the automotive forums version of hypochondria.

Not really. I have an '06 SpecB and it "studders" too. Not all the time. Usually it's when the engine's cold. You give it the gas, it accelerates smooothly, and then there's a slight stutter, sometimes more than once. Usually, after 5-10 minutes of driving around, it's pretty much gone. For me, it's not a big deal.

(BTW, I've driven a manual pretty much all my life so it isn't because of some difficulty with that.)

Not really. I have an '06 SpecB and it "studders" too. Not all the time. Usually it's when the engine's cold. You give it the gas, it accelerates smooothly, and then there's a slight stutter, sometimes more than once. Usually, after 5-10 minutes of driving around, it's pretty much gone. For me, it's not a big deal.

(BTW, I've driven a manual pretty much all my life so it isn't because of some difficulty with that.)

+1 usually when cold, but gone after temp reaches midway.

No stutter/studder for me. I'm an early-build '05 5MT.

My neighbor and good brother mbrink's '05 5MT, though, has a very slight stutter/studder.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Mine studders bad in my opinion at 2500 rpm under light load. If your on it hard it runs like a champ. I took my car in three times for this problem. The second time they claimed they refashed the computer with and update program. Seemed to be better for about a week but is just as bad now. The third time they said they couldn't reproduce the problem. I have the Cobb stage one tune on it now and it didn't help. Guess I 'll live with it. Maybe it will go away at stage II. :icon_bigg

Archived