LegacyGT.com

Floor Level HVAC not working

05lgtdsm

My floor level heating or cooling is no longer blowing. I Have an 05 with ACC. If I select floor or bi-level it blows only out of the dash vents, BUT if I set it to bi-level defrost then it will blow on the floor.

Looking for any suggestions or solutions. Thanks in advance.

I am not 100% that is what it is but from the sound mine makes after turning the car off makes it sound that way. Like I said I am going to dive into this and take a look at everything once I get a chance. Hopefully before winter falls.

• 2 weeks later...
The reason no one has jumped into this is for the fact to check out the piece that switches from floor to face to defrogger is behind the stereo requiring you to pull out the whole dash to even look at it. I was going to jump into this but I am very very weiry of taking the whole dash apart. Not something I am looking forward to. If I do get a chance to do this it will be a week process at least because I need to remove the Steering wheel, Lower Dash and then upper dash and the chances of me completing that task in a days time is crazy. This will not happen until the weather is steadly nice so summer is my E.T.

Archived