LegacyGT.com

Does anyone sell and install HID kits in the Denver Metro area?

Dutchman

Its not that hard really. Its all plug and play now-a-days. Make sure you get the right bulbs which is h7 for the lows and inplug the daytime running light plug under the dash. There is a how to somewhere on here and it basically shows you where the plug is.

Sent from my phone. Who cares what it is, they all do it now-a-days.

I have the injectors and fuel pump waiting to be put in and now a block heater for those cold days I just need to find a warm garage or get off my ass and start looking for a house to buy with a garage. I know excuses excuses.:spin:

I just received my HID's from DDM last week. I printed off the install for both the headlights and fogs from the walkthroughs on here. Seems pretty straight forward to me. Just need a little time to do it. It kills me now every time I drive at night knowing that my HID's are sitting on my counter though! Probably do the install this weekend.

By the way...what color did everyone go with?

I got 6000K for the headlights and 4500K for the fogs?

Volt here as well. So far the ballasts has treated me alright although it sometimes doesn't light up first time around (but DDM was much worse in my case). I really miss my old Mcculloch's (i've heard quality has dropped on those). Those use to light up on the first time everytime.

I just received my HID's from DDM last week. I printed off the install for both the headlights and fogs from the walkthroughs on here. Seems pretty straight forward to me. Just need a little time to do it. It kills me now every time I drive at night knowing that my HID's are sitting on my counter though! Probably do the install this weekend.

By the way...what color did everyone go with?

I got 6000K for the headlights and 4500K for the fogs?

I wil be doing 5000K for low beams and 3000K for fogs.

Installed my lows this weekend. Super easy...I could do it again in 10 minutes tops. The hardest part is zip tieing the ballast somewhere.

DDM forgot to include the power harness for my fog lights so those are on the way now. They will require a little more (soildering) work but should be that bad either.

The lows look great though, can't wait for the fogs! :)

My lows are 6k and the fogs will be 4.5k. I think I need to aim the headlights better though cause they seem to be pointed down to much. Not throwing light far enough. But the side visibility is great!

I will take some pics this weekend after I get the fogs in.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the delayed response on this but Dave aka Cryo did a fantastic job installing my kit. Looks great and Dave really took his time to make this quite a professional installation. Nothing but good things to say about the whole experience. Thanks Dave!

Archived