LegacyGT.com

Warning: Check around for prices!

I am purchasing some exhaust components this week and got some price quotes from a couple LGT vendors on here. The total cost is around $1,000. Prices shipped to my door were a whopping $333 dollars difference:eek:.

I know there are some differences in shipping costs and other factors but I was shocked.

So what I'm tring to say is do your research before you do any major purchases.

:rolleyes:"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer." :spin:

The cheapest rate is from Florida so I really don't understand why they were so different.

I would much rather spend a little more for a good quality company but ther are all very reputable and again $333!

:rolleyes:"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer." :spin:

yeah..turbobacks arent cheap to ship. each shipping company has different pricing structures setup for size/weight etc....i've done alot of shipping price homework and its amazing how much the variance is between some shippers(fedex, usps, ups, dhl, etc).

Archived