LegacyGT.com

anyone with RalliTEK PerfectPower6

I bought the plug and play harness from rallitek along with the pp-6 a little spendy, but makes life so much easier... I m running one of the canned maps. works okay will be heading down to Portland one of these days to get a custom tune hopefully... I have had the unit in the car for close to a year no real problems yet. You will also need a usb to serial port adapter for your laptop if thats how you intend to upload your maps...

Hey Brad, I used the plug and play module which is an additional 299.00 in order to avoid soldering or wiring into the ecu... You will install a base map in order to use this afc. The pp-6 comes with 3 stages + a base for N/A cars. I run stage 3 in my car exhaust, cams and intake... thier is a fifth injector map for turbo applications if i am not mistaken, and mapping for nitrous if you are so inclined. To clarify I have had no problems with this unit, and am satisified with it so far. hope that helps

well as for benefits, the car is definitely stronger from the lower midrange to upper end of the rpm scale, and this unit is designed to ad fine tun-ability. I am running the canned maps that come with the unit. Currently stage 3 N/A, intake, exhaust, and cams... I need to get down to rallitek (Portland) and get a tune on there all wheel Dyno as they are familiar with these units. I understand there is more power to be had with tune specific to my setup.

That being said the pp-6 is a very flexible piggyback system and reasonably priced. Installation is easy with the plug and play harness, hard wiring the unit would be more challenging, but I am fundamentally lazy so opted for the easy way out...

• 2 months later...

Archived