LegacyGT.com

Just to introduce myself...

Hello All-

I've been lurking on this forum for a while as my previous Subie ('02 Leg GT Limited) had VERY little options for tuning. As of three weeks ago, that car is no more. I got hit in rush hour traffic and got sent into a telephone pole. Luckily, my dog and I are OK thanks to the safety of Subaru!

As of Friday, I'll be the proud owner of an '05 Leg GT (Non-Lim) Wagon with some nice mods already installed (AP v2, Tein coilovers, Volk 19s, Prodrive headers and exhaust, STI Brembos and some JDM goodies)... Needless to say, you'll all be hearing more from me...:spin:

As a result of the brake upgrade, my stockers won't fit any longer and I was wondering what people like as a nice, lightweight, winter/all around wheel that will clear the brembos... I love the look of 19s but really don't like the cost of tires and their associated weight.

I'd also like any suggestions for keeping my engine safe as I increase the output (turbo timer, water injection, etc)

Thanks for your time and I can't wait to start turning wrenches on this machine...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived