LegacyGT.com

SWP cosworth wagon :)

hobo2701

hi everyone just wanted to share my new love of my life.She is 2005 SWP leagcy gt wagon limited with black leather interior and 5spd manual its currently still in build mode but it should be done as soon as cosworth can ship my shortblock and intake manifold! :) parts list is as follows:

Engine/exhaust

cosworth shortblock with Sti crank

Cosworth intake manifold

Cosworth blueprinted 11mm oil pump

[intake & Exhaust Valves:Supertech Black Nitrided SS Valves Set (STD)]

Springs:Supertech Dual Spring w/TI Retainers

NGK one step colder plugs

TGV deletes

GMS turbo inlet

injecctors Dynamics side feed rail adpater with 1000cc injectors and 6an fuel lines

Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Grimspeed EBCS

blouch 3.0

gates timing belt kit w/ water pump

GruppeS uel Header with white ceramic coating

Invidia catless downpipe with white ceramic coating

Cobb Catless uppipe with white ceramic coating

GMS catback exaust

Dual fms catch can setup

Killer B High Performance Oil Pan

Killer B Oil Baffle Windage

Killer B Ultimate Oil Pickup

group N transmission mount

torque solutions engine mounts

greddy 1.2 bar oil cap

MTX-L: MTX Series Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit

Suspension

Ohlins DFV coilovers

spec b Aluminum front control arms

spec b rear trailing arms

spec b upper lateral link

Sti rear pillowball laterall links

Gt spec tie rod ends/ball joints

AVO front lca bushing kit

Perrin xtreme duty front endlinks

Perrin 25mm front sway bar

AVO Subaru Legacy GT Rear Stabilizer Bar Mount Reinforcement Brackets

AVO Suspension Rear Solid Endlinks w/polyurethane 70mm -

AVO Suspension Rear Sway Bar 20mm

Cusco Legacy GT BP9 Front Lower Arm Bar

Cusco Legacy GT BP9 Rear Lower Arm Bar Set

Brakes

Alcon/stasis 6 piston mono bloc 370mm x 32mm front brakes

goodridge SS brake lines

ferrodo pads

Cooling

FMS front mount intercooler

FMS oil feed line

Koyo radiator

Megan blue radiator hosing

Cusco radiator shroud

mishimoto oil cooler

Drivetrain

Clutchmasters fx350 clutch/flywheel

new oem hubs

new oem knuckles

Wheels

rays engineering 57dr 18x8.5 +38 semi gloss black

Rays lug nuts

Exterior/Interior

JDM SPEC B bumper in SWP.

JDM SPEC B bumper beam + foam

JDM SPEC B fender liners RH,LH

JDM SPEC B foglights with brackets RH,LH

JDM SPEC B bumper brackets side and inner RH,LH

JDM SPEC B bumper tow hook cover

JDM SPEC B bumper / headlight brackets RH,LH

JDM SPEC B lower air dam guide + foam

JDM SPEC B intake guide

JDM SPEC B s402 Grill with white subaru emblem

JDM Double Din setup with Kenwood DNX6960

soon to come:

Sti 6speed swap

Reverse intake manifold with possible vmount intercooler

full SWP respray and an minor bodywork

possibly rollcage and gutting of rear seats

IMG_0309.thumb.JPG.e513c1efd6e38c505af4682c85dea412.JPG

image.thumb.jpg.d921555d483c39b979a6044539bb1bbc.jpg

sm-8787.jpg.9c16693897613bf5f6bca58a11411b79.jpg

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think thats most of it should hopefuly be all done by the end of the month got everything in but the cosworth stuff as they told us they were restucturing there facility so who know. would be pumped on any suggestions/input :) here is one before shot will post pics of the rest once the shortblock comes in. cosworth claims it will ship this week but i have heard this before from them

Love the white wagon! It's my favorite color on a car. Also I hope you get your stuff soon, the reason I say this is I just read over on NASIOC a guy ordered some pistons from cosworth and it took a long time because of the "restructuring".

I did get it in mass from a fellow member . Came with a decent amount of work alrdy done but since the bottom end was in need if repair I decided to just go with the cosworth shortblock. I was able to setup a wholesale acct with vivid racing so the savings made it possible to do all the little stuff. Kinda wanted to do the reverse intake manifold but well see. Cosworth def is taking there sweet time thank god i got 12valve cummins to drive around until its ready

Yes it's a dd for sure unless its terrible weather cuz don't think I will run winter tires on it since I have a truck . Looking forward to track days and autocrross . Just need to get some brake work done was looking into a set of Alcon proly 4 piston but only time will tell

First starters its a DD so my ultimate goal was a very reliable dd/autox/track car. I know that is a lot to ask for but I figured with a built cosworth bottom end that it would be able to take te abuse. And I don't know if u realized but its not a legacy crank it's and Sti crank which is known to handle well over 400 whp and I'm looking for around 350-375 so I didn't wanna spend the extra 3k because I alrdy splurged on the ohlins

Going to run E85 on the HTA68?

Nice call on the Ohlins! I'm thinking the TEINs on my wagon are due for retirement after 80K miles...The LGT is my DD too so I'd love to see your take on the Ohlins. Otherwise, I'm pretty sold on Cuscos.

BTW, if you have not read anything in the motorsports forum, I invite you to check it out.

http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/motorsports-38.html

And the "how to motorsports your LGT" thread - http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/amateur-motorsports-and-you-can-get-involved-you-legacy-199487.html

If you have already been there, ignore me.

Ohlins are almost in from Sweden can't wait to see them also!! They should look nice hooked up to some spec b love. I just wanna thank my builder/ friend he owns and operates VanLeuven motorsports he had a web page called vlmspec.com he can pretty much do anything from ecu tuning to metal fab and part ordering he use to work for Stasis performance and is an all around stellar individual if anyone had serious work they want done he is located in Lake Tahoe. Pics will be up hopefully soon I've been waiting over a month now forth cosworth parts ...

I want a front dif for sure that will proly come when I get the Alcons later this summer but I feel like that's not needed until I really wanna hit the track hard. U know if cusco makes one for our car ?

i looked up the quaife dif they look pretty reasonable i wonder if the rear is as important to get with the front one in a track setup. i saw whitetiger had both makes sense if u are gonna track the car hard. i am atleast 3-5 hours away from pretty much any decent track so would more than likely do more autox than track but who knows im sure one track day and i will be hooked.

ya im moving back to ny so i think limerock or walkins glen are my best real tracks but i honestly am trying to get a gc8 body that i can turn into a dedicated track car. hoping to keep the station wagon in prime shape. love widebody gc's

Archived