LegacyGT.com

Official Graphite Grey Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

So, Off topic, but since you ordered yours almost a month ago... how long are you expecting to wait until delivery? I finally got my wife to agree that I can have my new Subie this year, in the fall (I told her I want it no less than at least one month prior to winter so I can get used to the 6/MT prior to snow lol) so I want to time it appropriately. I also will probably wait as long as possible so I can just order a 2013, hopefully they start releasing those by mid summer (not up to speed on Subaru model year change dates)Brian

FYI, from what I read on Cars101.com the cutoff for MY2011 orders was 11 April 2011. I am hoping for a similar piece of information on 2012 models. If I only have to wait until April 12 or 13 to get MY2013 I can do that. It would be awesome to put the first order for a particular model / color / option combo.

IllogicalBeetle, right there with ya. I'd love to be at the dealer that day picking out what I want as soon as I know I can, though I'll likely be stuck waiting till July so I can stick to my 'get the car in the fall' discussion my wife and I had. Personally, i'd love it they waited till July to let you order. haha, but i'm sure it'll be much sooner ;-)I keep going back and forth on what I want. I was dead set on the Satin White Pearl, and then I liked the Ruby Red Metallic.... now i've been glued to this GGM thread and i'll be damned if I can't decide now. I love the look of some of the darker almost blacked-out LGT's which is why I was thinking dark Grey or Red, since black accents look great, but i've always loved white cars with dark accents as well. lol. Too many awesome rides on these forums!!Brian

2007 Legacy 2.5GT spec.B, Stage 2, ID1000, DW300C, Cobb Uppipe & Catted Downpipe. Tuned by Graham

1998 Legacy 2.5GT Premium 5MT

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8

FYI, from what I read on Cars101.com the cutoff for MY2011 orders was 11 April 2011. I am hoping for a similar piece of information on 2012 models. If I only have to wait until April 12 or 13 to get MY2013 I can do that. It would be awesome to put the first order for a particular model / color / option combo.

That is incorrect. I ordered my car in late June of 2011 and I received a MY2011. The dealer I ordered from told me when I went to pick up the car that I had missed getting a 2012 by about a week. So figure the beginning of July would be a safe bet. Sorry to rain on your parade.

That is incorrect. I ordered my car in late June of 2011 and I received a MY2011. The dealer I ordered from told me when I went to pick up the car that I had missed getting a 2012 by about a week. So figure the beginning of July would be a safe bet. Sorry to rain on your parade.

That would actually make my day. lol I would LOVE to be the first one around Omaha with a 2013 LGT and I can't order till July sometime anyway. Hopefully the 2013 isn't changed much from 2012, i'm really liking what I see so far.Brian

2007 Legacy 2.5GT spec.B, Stage 2, ID1000, DW300C, Cobb Uppipe & Catted Downpipe. Tuned by Graham

1998 Legacy 2.5GT Premium 5MT

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8

Ahh, OK. Cars101.com already proves to have misinformation then. Good to know. :D

Also, good to know July time frame for an order of next model year. That buys me all kinds of time to make a decision.

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/prkskir412/IMAG0179.jpg

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/prkskir412/IMAG0215.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/prkskir412/IMAG0216.jpg[/img]

Quick cell shots and one with my dog

Tape is holding it on. But I screwed 2 brackets where the bumper bends around to the wheels. I didn't like how the rubber looked flat in those spots so I made 2 brackets to push it out. I will try and snap a picture underneath so you can see where I pushed it out.

Finally had a chance to snap some updated pics!

-LightWerkz JDM replica headlights (I'll do a separate writeup on these, LightWerkz rocks!)

-Philips X-treme Power High/Low beam and Fog light bulbs

-NoName chrome/amber turn signal bulbs (front + rear)

-Hella Supertones (in ripple black) with Subimods bracket and LightWerkz custom harness (in-line with OEM horns)

-FrostKing garage door seal 'ghetto-mod' lip

-HKS Intake Funnel

-HKS Super Hybrid Filter

-Subaru 19mm RSB

DSC07625a.thumb.jpg.7ed45202d223698bea5a8ff1b280c0ce.jpg

DSC07630a.thumb.jpg.fb7797ba2439eddcf8f493df56175207.jpg

DSC07632a.thumb.jpg.4279b640bc226482e1b43a7c08862400.jpg

DSC07633a.thumb.jpg.39df0dc914eb38fcfe629872b58f8676.jpg

DSC07628a.thumb.jpg.eb65d0cde2346266a61c561b30a47c7b.jpg

DSC07637a.thumb.jpg.34ec82fc51c5318020b204dbdc807584.jpg

DSC07639a.thumb.jpg.dea7ae1e07b745bfcd0af800c9434d4f.jpg

Very nice, the only thing that I don't like is where the rubber strip folds around the bumper. Check an earlier post. I just put a small bracket underneath to push it out. I think it gives it a much more natural look. Otherwise good stuff.

love the headlights! do you know if they do colored angel eyes? like if you turned them on you could have the option to change them from normal white to red or something like that? how much did it cost you to.. i just realized you said you would do a seperate write up.. would you link me to it? thank you!

Finally had a chance to snap some updated pics!

-LightWerkz JDM replica headlights (I'll do a separate writeup on these, LightWerkz rocks!)

-Philips X-treme Power High/Low beam and Fog light bulbs

-NoName chrome/amber turn signal bulbs (front + rear)

-Hella Supertones (in ripple black) with Subimods bracket and LightWerkz custom harness (in-line with OEM horns)

-FrostKing garage door seal 'ghetto-mod' lip

-HKS Intake Funnel

-HKS Super Hybrid Filter

-Subaru 19mm RSB