LegacyGT.com

Official Graphite Grey Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

I'm kind of curious for undisclosed reasons.

Waaaz Happy New year - New car itch? No bellmouth DP yet although AVO hopefully releases one soon. Aftermarket is slow but we are getting some attention. Had a nice visit @ IAG and ended up with two G-forces; new with blems for a little more than repairing.

It is an EG Classic grill that I had done over with black chrome. And yes I put the leds in the fog light spot. I got them to fit in so well I decided not to get the actual fog lights. I think the thing I like most about the grill is the lower grill it really fills in that empty space down there.

Also noticed he's got LEDs in the fog light location.

Good eye

It is an EG Classic grill that I had done over with black chrome. And yes I put the leds in the fog light spot. I got them to fit in so well I decided not to get the actual fog lights. I think the thing I like most about the grill is the lower grill it really fills in that empty space down there.

Can you get some pics of those LED's lit up?

It was a little dark out. I will try and get some better ones when it is not so dark. The lights in the headlights that are on are led bulbs as well. I couldn't get any good pictures with the hid's on. Hopefully i can do better tomorrow.

Lights.jpg.973e78eff2cbf7b96588578fa1e71252.jpg

It was a little dark out. I will try and get some better ones when it is not so dark. The lights in the headlights that are on are led bulbs as well. I couldn't get any good pictures with the hid's on. Hopefully i can do better tomorrow.

Looks good. How did you mount them?

The grill is from eg classic. It comes in 2 pieces. You might be able to just get the lower. Yes I made the box. Thank you. Its all fiberglass. Just took trunk liner and just masked of the molded liner that is already there. Then just painted resin over it. Pretty easy, especailly if you're carpeting it. I wanted to paint so sanding sucks.

It is all fibreglass except for wood ring for sub and small square where amp sits. First I pulled out the trunk liner. Then I covered it will making tape. I then put my own trunk liner fabric in the pocket, and put fibreglass resin on the fabric. Once dry pulled it out of the molded liner and now you have the back of a sub box that fits perfectly in that pocket. I did use a little bit of fibreglass mat to strengthen that back piece otherwise I just used trunk liner fabric in place of the mat. Once you have the back down you just put the sub ring where you want it and stretch the fabric tight over the ring and around the back piece. Cover in resin once again. Cut out sub hole which I didn't put resin on so I just used a razor. At this point you can do a light sand and the cover in carpet. Or sand and fill until smooth enough to paint.