LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted 5th CBS LGT on my turf two streets away from my house in Ludlow, Ma. I was quite shocked as well as you were. The only other one I have seen was in CT. Confess up if you are on here. I don't think so though.

Oh yeah, plenty of those around

Sure are... I roomed with 2 kids from Ludlow at Westdfeild State. One spent hours online searching for a 3 series to replace his Maxima. I can understand the lure of the BMW as a car enthusiast, but it's mainly a fashion/status symbol for most.

Anyway, spotted a blonde in a silver '05-'06 GT sedan in Ware today.

Blue 2.5i today at MWCC with roof-racks and aftermarket wheels. If your on here you parked right across from me.

see him there all the time hes got some rims too.

also i saw a blue lgt 05-06 on 190 in worcester heading south around 3:30

I saw a 3.6 Legacy in Billerica Tuesday 2/28 just after noon. I don't recall the trim and I think the color was Indigo, although I don't remember for sure. I was behind it on 129 starting from 3A and until it turned off at the intersection with Pond Street.

Just followed a de-badged red 05 LGT Wagon from sudbury onto Edgell RD in Framingham and then on to Prospect st.

What springs are you on?

I think i ran into the same car a couple of days ago, same area too... Goodmans Hill Rd / Landham Rd in Sudbury