LegacyGT.com

need help on tunning

rlr44

Ok I have a 05 LGT 5eat so here it goes I like how the car runs but want a little more,im thinking of an up-pipe (from STI) then Subimods has a Invidia down-pipe with a Magnaflow catback combo like $900 but now im stuck about the tune its self ,cobb AP ? just seems expensive but I know its needed for sureany thoughts would help thanks.

Protune (i.e. Road Tune) or an e-tune.

Also, get a CNT downpipe. Can't beat the quality for the $.

Thanks I will look for someone who does "road tunes" in my area...was also thinking of looking into the imfamous1 tune ? plus whats the CNT downpipe what would be the difference between it and the my bad its a ERZ down pipe that is in thee package.

http://www.subimods.com/magnaflow-erz-lgt-special.html?sitenameid=3ce64d82b640955fbdabb1a6ef20e520

Thanks I will look for someone who does "road tunes" in my area...was also thinking of looking into the imfamous1 tune ? plus whats the CNT downpipe what would be the difference between it and the my bad its a ERZ down pipe that is in thee package.

http://www.subimods.com/magnaflow-erz-lgt-special.html?sitenameid=3ce64d82b640955fbdabb1a6ef20e520

CNT and ERZ are the exact same thing...so you're good.

For the road tune, check your local forum for anyone who might do those. But there are also some reputable e-tuners here such as Infamous and 311logan311 (True Tune). I have had both tunes done and I liked Logan's better. But it's up to you.

CNT and ERZ are the exact same thing...so you're good.

For the road tune, check your local forum for anyone who might do those. But there are also some reputable e-tuners here such as Infamous and 311logan311 (True Tune). I have had both tunes done and I liked Logan's better. But it's up to you.

• 2 months later...

Archived