LegacyGT.com

PNW EVENT Calendar: WA and OR

AKLGT

Be sweet to get a bunch of lgts out there! The Miata I bet would be pretty fun as well. Wonder if I should swap the Bridgestones from my Raijins on the rpf1s. Because sorta racecar and the dws tires are just kinda meh...

Ok, Ill bring snow tires. That should even things up. You can even use the race tires. You have AAA, right?

I don't have race tires....I am not that baller! I have crappy Kumho tires on the LGT. I want to wear them out so bad...so an autocross is the best way. No, I have don't AAA either.

BTW, I have done autocross with the TDI. It was fun for the most part but the electronic throttle and transmission lag were annoying. I know I can program those out but it's my DD so best not to mess with it for reliability and longevity reasons. I drove the TDI around that course faster than a Mk4 GTI and a friend's 335d. The TDI is all stock with some cosmetic mods.

I have enough drama for now.....

Warren Rally Sport is putting a RallyX event at Monroe Speedway on Mar 16 - http://warrenrallysport.com/test

Sunday March 16th 2014 Schedule

Registration and Tech Inspection open: 7:45am

Gates open: 8am

Course Walk Thru: 8:30-9:30am

· All competitors are asked to begin walk thru before 9:15 and be off course by 9:30am

Drivers Meeting (Mandatory for all AM Competitors): 9:35am

PM competitors work assignment meeting (at start line): 9:45am

Parade Lap: 9:50am

First Car Out: 10:10am

Purchase price + mods, I don't think we've yet spent more than a new sti..

new 2014 sti in ultra-lightweight 5 door model, 6mt, 305 hp, all racer mods, radio deletes, RBP/Black = $39700 + tax, title, license.

2005 OBP LGT Ltd wagon = 33k + tax, title, license. Add conservatively speaking, $30k (new engine, new suspension, new transmission, tuning, incidentals, etc). That's an STi and several years of track wear/tear items.

• 2 weeks later...