LegacyGT.com

Nor easter, October, are you serious?

paintpollz

• Mega Users
Its coming down pretty hard in southern CT, I wish I put on my snow tires before I left for the weekend. Now I have to travel in the Hankook v12s in this crap, :eek:
"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

We went to ny yesterday to long island to the vineyards all rain now we are in nj at my grandmas power here. I hear it sucks in ct three trees down in my yard I heard*3 of them and 800k people in CT are out of power. It's a shit storm in Ct I hear glad I'm not home
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I was out in Northampton to see state radio.. Hotel had no power, show cancelled because of no power. Driving was amazing in my new LGT. State Radio and the opening act came out in the cold and played acoustically in the snow, it was so awesome. http://

• Mega Users
its mayhem here in central CT. I drove from northern CT last night to central CT. The darkness throughout that area is creepy. Gas was near impossible to find without waiting 2-3 hours. Good thing I filled up on Saturday. Will try to post pics of the house after work.

• Mega Users
I was out in Northampton to see state radio.. Hotel had no power, show cancelled because of no power. Driving was amazing in my new LGT. State Radio and the opening act came out in the cold and played acoustically in the snow, it was so awesome.

thats so cool

AWD blizzak ws70s here, just tested in the snow, un believable, i'm unstopable

Until you hit some ice.... But i know where your coming from AWD and Snows are pretty awesome. keep an eye out for those behind you... just cause you can stop doesnt mean they can... and people were driving like dicks today despite all the trees down, narrowed roads, snow and ice... why? I have no Fin idea... but people are crazy...

seriously considering selling the subaru and getting a truck and a chainsaw... would have gotten home in half the time since i wouldnt have had to go so far out of the way...

anyone want to swap a turbo boxer motor into an old toyota pickup??????

• Mega Users
Until you hit some ice.... But i know where your coming from AWD and Snows are pretty awesome. keep an eye out for those behind you... just cause you can stop doesnt mean they can... and people were driving like dicks today despite all the trees down, narrowed roads, snow and ice... why? I have no Fin idea... but people are crazy...

seriously considering selling the subaru and getting a truck and a chainsaw... would have gotten home in half the time since i wouldnt have had to go so far out of the way...

anyone want to swap a turbo boxer motor into an old toyota pickup??????

Aint it the truth.

And the lip looks real nice guys.......

Archived