LegacyGT.com

Do you guys know who tunes with EcuTEK in TriState area, or East Coast?

respect23

I have a 07 LGT, stage 3 +. I'm looking for someone who tunes with EcuTek anywhere on the east coast, preferably Tri State Area. I am willing to travel though if they can do a good job with my car. I've had it tuned with someone who just doesnt seem to get it right. My car keeps stalling out, and isn't running the way I want it to. Any help would be great, thanks

I have a 07 LGT, stage 3 +. I'm looking for someone who tunes with EcuTek anywhere on the east coast, preferably Tri State Area. I am willing to travel though if they can do a good job with my car. I've had it tuned with someone who just doesnt seem to get it right. My car keeps stalling out, and isn't running the way I want it to. Any help would be great, thanks

judging from your location, let me guess, DynoFlash tuned it previously?

i'm not trying to bash anyone, i'm just not happy with how my car is running and i'm looking for options thats all

:whore:

No bashing please....

But yes TPLGT did just write over his ECUtek tune with his AP v2. I have heard good and bad things about almost every tuner across the county so I have no input there :redface:

:whore:

No bashing please....

But yes TPLGT did just write over his ECUtek tune with his AP v2. I have heard good and bad things about almost every tuner across the county so I have no input there :redface:

Yep...it will write over it. No more Ecutek though...so if you buy the AP you need to know that the Ecutek liscense is 'sunk cost'. In my situaion I was screwed...no Tuner in a reasonable difference and my car was running pretty bad. The AP was the solution to my problems. Sucks to throw away cash.

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived