LegacyGT.com

The Captain's 2nd Annual Legacy Only PA/NJ/NY Meet

captainhook

What kind of meet would you prefer to attend?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of meet would you prefer to attend?

• An all Legacy meet where only vehicles titled "Legacy" would be in attendance
    • An all Subaru meet where any Subaru can attend

There has been much debate recently whether the 50+ folks that attended last year would prefer that the meet remain Legacy Only or whether they would prefer to attend an All Subaru meet. My personal thoughts have always been that it was only worth doing if it were Legacy Only to differentiate it from the obscene amounts of All Subaru meets scattered about the area every year. Above is a poll, please vote truthfully.

Would older LEGACY/OUBACKS be welcome(same Subaru chassis) & new 2010 OUBACKS be unwelcome???(same Subaru chassis) Maybe go by Legacys of a certain year have the same wheelbase!? Longer than imprezas.

Just want clarity. ;)

I won't vote either. I drive a legacy platform. Ugly as all hell in some peoples opinions. But a Legacy chassis none the less.

I vote any Legacy or Legacy derivative which would entail the Baja or Outback of any variation but nothing beyond that.

I understand where you're coming from, but there are two options, and that is not one of them.

I would love to see another successful turnout this year so I voted Legacy in the title. Imprezas seem to have the need to "upstage" us and some are a little too ricey for me - lets keep this to the sleeper cars/wagons/whatever, and NOT get thrown out of the park for pulling stupid shit.

I understand where you're coming from, but there are two options, and that is not one of them.

I hear ya so I say Legacy only.

Edit: I'm trying to convince my buddy from NJ to come and I think he has an old Outback and his wife has a newer Legacy OB. Is he allowed to bring either/or?

No need to meet up I already know what a legacy looks like since I have one in the driveway :lol::lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I will add that I attented last years get together to meet people first and see cars second. I found that last year's meet was full of down to Earth, average people who I shared a common interest with. Everyone was willing to just stand there and BS with you all day long and as long as that same sentiment is carried over this year, I'll be there.

When is the toyota camry only meet gonna be? :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Lol, I see I've gathered almost all of the very few legitimate dirt bags that troll this forum. That's honestly pretty embarrassing you losers have nothing better to do in the middle of the day than embarrass the LGT forum.

Dude, you're posting too.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude, you're posting too.....

There's a very large difference between organizing a successful event for the members of the forum and having nothing better to do than troll a thread for a quick laugh and embarrass the LGT forum in the process.

So far we're looking at 8 vs 3 for an all legacy meet. (no point in including the meaningless troll votes)

embarrass the LGT forum in the process.

I'm not embarassed

Archived