LegacyGT.com

Alright... Fess up!

executor485

So I just got my custom license plate notice in the mail today... They werent able to fufill my first choice of a license plate number... So they had to go for my secondary :( Which I really didnt like all that much to begin with... My license plate will now read MY LGT Now... My first choice was 005 LGT Who in Texas has this plate? I wanna know... It has to be someone on this forum... I mean seriously, who else would choose that... :lol:

Anyways, if you have the plate 005 LGT, I officially hate you, but envy you at the same time... :) Enjoy, while I plot on a way to steal them from you :p

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

The max was 6 characters :( and the plates have already been made as well.

I would have LOVED 6 characters... CHKMGNT (Chick Magnet) I used to have that sticker on a 98 Purple Dodge Grand Caravan... So it would just be funny... My friends would kill me... lol

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

005 LGT sounds like one of the randomly generated ones.

I was thinking that myself. It's prolly on some 1978 p/u with a gunrack, no tailgate, and a Copenhagen stain running down the drivers door:)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

• 2 weeks later...

FAIL!

the sad truth of the matter is after doing a plate search

the owner of 005LGT doesnt own a subaru, it is actually a Jeep

05LGTMT....is still up for grabs

05LGTEAT....is still up for grabs

LGT is taken by someone that own a Merz.

007LGT is taken by someone with a Mazda

any more ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived