LegacyGT.com

BD/BG LGTs

SLegacy99

Since this part of the forum has been dead for a little while I will start a thread. Im curious what kind of mileage your 1996-1999 Legacy GTs have. 2.5Ls only.

I'm approaching 90,000 miles on my '99 with the only major engine problem being ruptured valve covers.

My '96 has roughly the same amount of miles, replaced 1 cam seal and the water pump went after I sold the car. To my knowledge there hasnt been any other issues.

My '99 GT Wagon will turn :eek: 143k sometime this week.

I just got a good paying job(I'm a Helicopter pilot/ flight instructor) but it forces me to drive 92mi ONE WAY! Until I move the family closer, i kinda have to deal with it. So, currently, I'm putting close to 1000 miles on my car per week!

oh well, the price ya pay to have your head in the clouds, i guess!

:spin: :spin:

My '99 GT Wagon will turn :eek: 143k sometime this week.

I just got a good paying job(I'm a Helicopter pilot/ flight instructor) but it forces me to drive 92mi ONE WAY! Until I move the family closer, i kinda have to deal with it. So, currently, I'm putting close to 1000 miles on my car per week!

oh well, the price ya pay to have your head in the clouds, i guess!

:spin: :spin:

Well then I guess you have the right car.

Well this is good then. Im not sure why I was in such a rush to get a new car. My plan was to get one in 3 years, but no point if the car is running. Might as well until the WRX is available in a 6 speed manual, gets better gas mileage, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

OK with all these high milage Subie's, we need to throw some pictures in and keep the thead interesting.

Heres mine. Just now planning ot do the usual spring clean and detail. These pics are from last years. Will add more when this years detail happens.

Mike

Archived