LegacyGT.com

Scoobies for Boobies - 2009

kirbwrx

mudflaps: email sarah@subiegirls.com

t-shirt: email arlia11@gmail.com we're also accepting paypal payments from confirmed paypal accounts for the shirts.

thanks!!!

awesome, one of you did come over to post. hope you dont mind i posted it up first. i will be sending payment for two shirts, can you pm me and let me know how much to paypal for two of them? and do i just put what sizes i need in the payment info?

awesome, one of you did come over to post. hope you dont mind i posted it up first. i will be sending payment for two shirts, can you pm me and let me know how much to paypal for two of them? and do i just put what sizes i need in the payment info?

of course i don't mind!! that's how the word gets spread. if you would like a shipping quote and a final price, you can email arlia11@gmail.com she has all the info you need to order the shirts.

thanks for your support!! :-D

of course i don't mind!! that's how the word gets spread. if you would like a shipping quote and a final price, you can email arlia11@gmail.com she has all the info you need to order the shirts.

thanks for your support!! :-D

already did and the wife is considering the rallyarmor pink mudflaps for her SWP gt wagon

Archived