LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

GFX Dave's DarknessMobile in the parking lot @ Naperville Central H.S.:cool:

I'm assuming that he was attending Ribfest, but then again..........:lol:

Trolling for beaver pelt

ignore him, he'll go away.

Dark Blue GT with dark tints parked at the Lisle Lanes Saturday evening for Eyes To the Sky.

That was me, I couldn't pass up a show by Dennis DeYoung of the Styx. Parking was only $5 at Lisle Lanes.....not bad. Went to Ribfest on Tuesday and left right before they shut it down when Heart was playing.

My tints are fairly light especially with tan interior.....20 in back and 35 up front.

Spotted: ACE THIS (or at least his car) in the parking lot at Oakbrook Terrace Tower. I think that is the first LGT I have seen here (don't see very many anywhere else around here either, for that matter).

Silver GT on golf going West i was in a ABP GT going east we looked at eachother

I think all people who own a legacy should have to be members of this board :)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Black GT with tinted tails heading east on I-90 at the toll booth around 2:45 today. I was stuck in the cash lanes and never got a chance to see who was at the wheel.
ignore him, he'll go away.

Spotted: ACE THIS (or at least his car) in the parking lot at Oakbrook Terrace Tower. I think that is the first LGT I have seen here (don't see very many anywhere else around here either, for that matter).

I saw a slammed Forrester XT silver sitting on 88 this morning east bound around 8:30...I was driving the wife's Mazda5 so you wouldn't have noticed me going westbound

I saw a slammed Forrester XT silver sitting on 88 this morning east bound around 8:30...I was driving the wife's Mazda5 so you wouldn't have noticed me going westbound

Wasn't me. I start work at 7:00 a.m. so I wouldn't have been on the road then.

Did it have black wheels? There is actually another silver FXT owner that works in the same building as me (what are the odds?). His is lowered and has black wheels. Could have been him.

Well silverxt pm'd me on the Forester boards and told me I'd been spotted.. yup that was me parked on 88 in the morning =)

I guess it was only a matter of time before I joined these boards anyway, hope to be putting the little lady into a Leggy Wagon when her lease is up early next year =)

Anyway, greetings fellow Suby owners =)

Kevin

Well silverxt pm'd me on the Forester boards and told me I'd been spotted.. yup that was me parked on 88 in the morning =)

I guess it was only a matter of time before I joined these boards anyway, hope to be putting the little lady into a Leggy Wagon when her lease is up early next year =)

Anyway, greetings fellow Suby owners =)

Kevin

welocome to the forum. i was born and raised in Aurora live in Montogomery now stop by sometime. my wife drives my 03 Forester would like to see a modded one. :) bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy