LegacyGT.com

socal shop thats carries extra s gear oil

subychic

I don't know what "subie extra S" is, but in the past, I've gone to the manufacturer's website and looked for local dealers.

Super Autobac's in Stanton has a big selection of performance lubricants.

Kaos22b I do want some PM me when you get some more

socal I am still living in menifee and I was working on the wholesale/distribution side of the aftermarket thing and now I am trying to get in with SD sheriffs dept

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm I might be interested too as I need to perform my long overdue 30,000 mile service. Is this the stuff I need for both transmission and differential fluid?

I heard somewhere that Subaru vehicles only take Subaru spec specific transmission and differential fluid...is this true?

Just want to be sure...so "Subaru Extra S" is the designated fluid by SOA to be used in both MT and differential?

How many quarts / ml per bottle and how many bottles do I need to pick up from you?

I know It's at least very recommended for the transmissions (especially 6mt's), but I know that people (including myself) have been using it in the rear diffs with good results.

It came in a drum, you'd have to bring some jugs so I can fill them.

front and rear is about 4.6 quarts together.

• 7 months later...

It's not what you were looking for but I decided to throw this in the SoCal forum since once I needed some gear oil for the small project over the weekend and could not find it anywhere.

A while back I was looking for Red Line oil for '05 LGT 5mt and no one had it in stock. I was referred by one vendor to Lee Guenveur, he is the distributor of redline in SoCal. Withing 1 hour I had 4qt of 75W90ns for transmission and 1qt. of 74W90 for rear diff. The pricing was better then buying direct or from a store and you don't pay shipping. If he is around he can bring it to you or you can pick it up. He has a storage in Chino, CA and that's where I met him. Here is his phone (626) 683-1795.

http://www.leesracing.com

Archived