LegacyGT.com

fatal error?

no sorry, they are jpg and under 250kb. they also fit in the pixel parameters if memory serves.

and i am just trying to attach them. so that should work right?

I'll PM the other mods to see if they have any ideas....

Sounds like apache/php are running out of resources. Is the system which runs the board a standalone or shared box?

Could be some program which allocated a bunch of memory/swap and never released it?

i am having a pretty much the same problem posting pictures what i don't understand is the pics that i posted with no problem a couple of months ago will not upload now i have changed nothing. i tried resizing the pics i have posted before using my iPhoto per Laz's instructions (1024x768) and had no luck also tried my Photobucket they will post with the Photobucket but when you click the thumbnails the image is now smaller than the thumbnail this was not the case before. when i try to upload a previous loadable picture it starts to upload then the screen goes blank. i also lowered my camera settings but then the pics are crappy. i have been told the problem is at my end but can't see why because it worked before and i have changed nothing. :confused: bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

I'm running the latest PHP as of a month ago, when we upgraded the memory issues started. I'm stuck until either VBulletin or PHP fix whatever memory issue causing this. However its rare that it occurs and its better than my server outright crashing once a week.

Archived