LegacyGT.com

What your favorite things about the legacy?

[quote name='Drift Monkey']The fact that I go to Legacy message board and see trolls repeatedly post useless posts. :) Exhibit 1: [url]http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4557[/url] DM smells a troll.[/QUOTE] A troll is some that comes to a board to start a flame. I have not done this. Get your facts straight before you start accusing people of something you have know idea what it means. and all your "DM does this or that" isn't a worthless posts. Grow up man, people don't refer to themselves in the third person anymore.

[quote name='Black_Legacy']A troll is some that comes to a board to start a flame. I have not done this. Get your facts straight before you start accusing people of something you have know idea what it means. and all your "DM does this or that" isn't a worthless posts. Grow up man, people don't refer to themselves in the third person anymore.[/QUOTE] Now, now, you two... My favorite thing is little, but shows the attention to detail paid to the GT, and that's the placement of the windshield washer nozzles. It's a great spot, it keeps the hood nice and visually clean, and keeps them close to the engine heat, so you don't get line freeze in the winter. Kevin

My favorite thing is that its a wagon and I can fit all my surfboards in it and still have a quick, capable, and enjoyable car to drive.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

[quote name='gtguy']Now, now, you two... My favorite thing is little, but shows the attention to detail paid to the GT, and that's the placement of the windshield washer nozzles. It's a great spot, it keeps the hood nice and visually clean, and keeps them close to the engine heat, so you don't get line freeze in the winter. Kevin[/QUOTE] I have to totally agree. Attention to detail was very well done. BTW I started this thread because I was tired of the gripe threads already. Lets get some positive threads going too. Just my .02.

[quote name='!S4']The fact that I'm never worried about being in the wrong lane if I'm first at the light. :)[/QUOTE] QUOTED FOR TRUTH!! I like the fact that when there is an opening in traffic... its MINE The slick interior The wiper fluid nozzles The way the fuel cap is long enough to hang under the car, as not to hit the paint The bigger cupholders, and the fact I can enlarge them or jsut hide them and use it as a flat space The vents in the sunroof cover that blows the air right on me when closed The turbo The garnet red causing everyone to [cartman]re'spec my authorotie![/cartman]

Guest JessterCPA
I love how there is lots of room in the back seat for my daughter's baby seat. I love how much trunk room there is. I love how I do not get looks from cops looking for speeders. I love how my insurance premium did not go sky high. I love two-hundred-fifty horses yanking the car off the line. I love the blinkers in the side mirrors. I love the stock exhaust tips.

- Only one in my area - I get to 20-30 more mins of sleep before work - Sleeper - Frameless doors are more driver-friendly and look so cool - Amazing exhaust tips that rival some other japanese and german crap - Awesome in-car illumination at night - The advantage of projecter beams without the ANNOYING and DANGEROUS glare of HIDs. Also HIDs will soon be considered ricey!? - It doesn't matter what lane I'm in at the traffic light - Always leads the pack but doesn't attract cops - You feel most comfortable at 80mph - AWD will be fun in the winter - Heated seats makes me mmmm....toasty - Good road visibility from the inside because of small profile - Makes me ROFL everytime I spot a ricer - It's ALL SHOW and GO - Doesn't have TORQUE-SHITEER like some more expensive brands - I LOVE IT
I keed I keeed

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='melayout'] - Makes me ROFL everytime I spot a ricer [/QUOTE] Oh man...I thought I was the only one. I am the same way.

[quote name='Black_Legacy']A troll is some that comes to a board to start a flame. I have not done this. Get your facts straight before you start accusing people of something you have know idea what it means. and all your "DM does this or that" isn't a worthless posts. Grow up man, people don't refer to themselves in the third person anymore.[/QUOTE] Boy did you open the wrong door mr "free cat." :lol: This is a redundant thread much like your "what kinda headlight do we gotz on teh Legacy y0" thread. I'd even rather you :raisedead: another thread that is full of these observations and add your own opinions than to make a new, useless, thread. My facts are straight, I indeed know DO what a troll is, and I call 'em as I see 'em. ;) DM doesn't want to grow up, he's a Toys'R'Us kid.

[quote name='melayout'] - Amazing exhuaust tips that rival some other japanese and german crap - Awesome in-car illumination at night - Makes me ROFL everytime I spot a ricer - It's ALL SHOW and GO[/QUOTE] You seem to be very much against ricers. But you are also concerned about your exhaust tips (you need spell check too) and the in car illumination (go get some neon, ricer). Then you state, "It's ALL SHOW and GO"? What the hell? I bet DM thinks you are confused.

First of all, I consider a ricer somebody that modifies his car from stock with stuff that either doesn't fit or is all SHOW and no GO. I'm just commenting that the stock exhaust tips and in-car illumination look really good on the Legacy compared to other cars I have seen. If both those things on the Legacy were the same compared to other cars, I wouldn't have cared or said I like it. Just because I care about looks doesn't mean I'm a ricer. My viewpoint, IMPORTANT KEYWORD, is that the Legacy's look and peformance is excellent and to me that is ALL SHOW and GO. The main point I'm going for is the car in STOCK form is Excellent with respect to its looks and performance. Seriously, lighten up. Mojo
I keed I keeed

[quote name='Black_Legacy']this thread has almost broke into a argument twice. Its not that hard people, just say what you like about the car. And calling someone on speeling is really lame.[/QUOTE] Oh it easy alright, just like the other eleventy billion times this topic has been brought up. grap on yuor speeling. DM lives and lets die.

Archived