LegacyGT.com

$99 Lambo Gallardo & Ferrari Modena 360 Rental

Fossil2k2

Check out today's side deal on Groupon.

You get to drive the Lambo Gallardo and Ferrari Modena 360 for 30 minutes each for 99 bucks.

www.groupon.com

The only thing that sucks is there will be someone from the rental company in the car with you while you drive... they usually only rent to customers 25 and older, but since you have a co-pilot you only have to be 21 for this deal.

Wow that's pretty cool actually. I'm mildly tempted to do this.... I guess the only downside is that you're really just driving on the road :(

I've had a few experiences in the past on drag strips/autox to try some more "exotic" cars.. that was fun :)

I think it's a pretty cool idea too. I feel like it's just something I need to get out of my system. I guess I just want to be able to say I've driven a Lamborghini and Ferrari.

You're right tho, you won't be able to beat on it on the street, especially with some dude next to you telling you to slow down.

Yeah, there's fine print.. they said they'll penalize you for going over the speed limit.. booo.

I can't say I've driven in a Lambo, but in a few ferrari's. Wasn't anything fantastic in terms of power and handling (can be found in other modified cars)... but the sound is amaaaazing. And.. of course it looks sexy :)

tempting but ive got alot of fast cars driven under my belt. driven and drag raced a m5, driven a m6, jaguar xkr, zo6, 10 second s10, chevy ssr, 450hp ws6, toyota supra, sti, stage 2 srt4, 600hp 70 malibu. the fun ive had for my father selling cars lol

Archived