LegacyGT.com

1992 legacy wont pass 45 mph

Fix Mr. Fusion before attempting to get to 88mph otherwise you could have a catastrophic problem.

But otherwise, are there any other symptoms? Such as, what gear is it in, does it not rev past a certain RPM, etc. If its revving high enough, the trans is borked. Any CEL's? Sometimes CEL's will force the car into a limp mode. (possibly the CEL light burned out, but still "on")?

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

In that case i would be guessing its in limp mode which wont allow it to do things in an attempt to keep it from damaging itself more.

Could be a number of things still, engine temp, hoses, vaccuum lines, o2 sensors, etc.

I'd get the CEL codes pulled and start there. Likely you'll narrow your search down when you do that.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

must be your antenna. if you go to the top of the car and carefully push the antenna down, your car will be fixed. :lol: nah not sure about what would cause this

This is why forum boards get stupid coz of members like this.....

If you have nothing good to say just stay away!

This is why forum boards get stupid coz of members like this.....

If you have nothing good to say just stay away!

not because of members who try and introduce a little humor to the situation, but because of members who cant laugh and go on, and instead fell the need to make unnecessary remarks, implying that people like me ruin forums... ok

Archived