LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

So I just had a subaru sweatshirt made. it is black with a subaru logo on the front, spec.b in gold right below it and on the back it says subaru rally. The hood has the number of my spec. B 320 I can show pics when I pick it up and can order more if anyone else is interested with your number. Edited by natedog

So I just had a subaru sweatshirt made. it is black with a subaru logo on the front, spec.b in gold right below it and on the back it says subaru rally. The hood has the number of my spec. B 320 I can show pics when I pick it up and can order more if anyone else is interested with your number.

Interested already!!!

Hi everyone. Have any of you experienced trouble with your HID's? my driver side seems to turn on sometimes but not all. Then it comes back on. Sometimes restarting the car makes it turn on. Sometimes not... Im in school in Chicago so maybe the cold has something to do with it? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

So I just had a subaru sweatshirt made. it is black with a subaru logo on the front, spec.b in gold right below it and on the back it says subaru rally. The hood has the number of my spec. B 320 I can show pics when I pick it up and can order more if anyone else is interested with your number and anything else you might want on it..

Got it in anyone interested I can find out shipping from 96624 http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/02/ytyvudug.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/02/usyqutaj.jpg

Edited by natedog

I have a question for all you Spec.B drivers. I ran into a guy in a bar parking lot last night and complimented him on his lovely '06 LGT, he returned the compliment but said his was Spec.B. I aked what number? He said 200 something (it was a bar parking lot... I don't remember exactly what he said :) ). I'm calling BS because while he did have the lovely red leather seats, it was badged as an LGT. Were the early Spec.B's not badged as such? What am I missing? Thanks! Jen

About 2 years back, I went into a Subaru dealer to see what I could get for a trade-in (I realize this statement may not go over too well on this forum--I appologize).

Sales person, or manager, asked me if I was sure it was a specB, and referenced the lack of both badging and rear spoiler.

Also, has anyone heard anything about #388--that was mine up until last March? It was in the Rockville MD area, and its only external feature was a lowered profile (Subaru pink springs).

About 2 years back, I went into a Subaru dealer to see what I could get for a trade-in (I realize this statement may not go over too well on this forum--I appologize).

Sales person, or manager, asked me if I was sure it was a specB, and referenced the lack of both badging and rear spoiler.

Also, has anyone heard anything about #388--that was mine up until last March? It was in the Rockville MD area, and its only external feature was a lowered profile (Subaru pink springs).

I bought my SpecB before they shipped. I walked into my dealer and asked for it. They had no idea what I was talking about.

I personally find that the sales people are much more ignorant about what's subaru is doing then your average forum user is.

I bought my SpecB before they shipped. I walked into my dealer and asked for it. They had no idea what I was talking about.

I personally find that the sales people are much more ignorant about what's subaru is doing then your average forum user is.

I agree. And certainly not just Subaru.

Interestingly, I almost bought from a dealer where this was't the case. The sales person asked about my interest in the specB and I said it had price, performance and tuning potential. He then brought in one of the sales managers who owned a tuned LGT, tracked and pointed me to a few other dealer employees with the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll get to updating the list soon - my apologies but you won't be missed. It's a shame I can't update the first post. I have the doc on another computer and will try and update the Google map I made as well.

Best looking... I'm torn. If I could have any spec.B made it would be a JDM post facelift in white :cool: The front clip is pure sex. Although if you could import that, might as well go full blown and get the s402 :D

A truly great song by Led Zepellin......

Why is it that I am not acknowledged as owner of # 18 ,Bought in Town Motors,Englewood N.J.

My life would not be considered complete if unacknowledged .

I deserve it,it earned it,I bought it........

Do the right thing,something that was done.......previously...then the listing disappeared .......

List it...#18 Thetoad,Ridgefield Park N.J.

A truly great song by Led Zepellin......

Why is it that I am not acknowledged as owner of # 18 ,Bought in Town Motor Englewood N.J.

My life would not be considered complete if unacknowledged .

I deserve it,it earned it,I bought it........

Do the right thing,something that was done.......previously...then the listing disappeared .......

List it...#18 Thetoad,Ridgefield Park N.J.

Be prepared to wait this list never gets updated. I've had several requests since the day I first purchased my car and a few other people as well. They had actually started a tread about it on NASIOC but it got locked by the moderator. loll

Hahah jeez. Whats the big deal of getting onto the list?

Say Catalyst does update the list and you guys are put on it.... then what happens? Do you guys throw a party? Or do you just go about your normal lives like nothing happened?

:lol: