LegacyGT.com

DBA 4000 rotor & Hawk HPS pad kit from CVR

Siper2

Am I wrong or is this a really good deal?

http://www.cvrmotorsports.com/store/index.php?target=products&product_id=4459

$575

http://www.cvrmotorsports.com/store/image.php?object_type=detailed&image_id=5436

DBA’s mid-series enhanced performance rotor features Thermal Stability Profiling for improved heat handling and Thermo-Graphic paint markings for effective heat monitoring. The 4000 slotted has a unique 6x6 Wiper Slot design for extreme stopping power on road and track. The 4000XS, with cross-drilling and slotting, is DBA’s premium one-piece rotor for street use.

HPS: Performance Street compound • Extremely low dust • High friction/torque hot or cold • Gentle on rotors • Virtually noise-free • Much improved braking over OEM • Long pad life

Hawk Performance HPS material provides advanced braking characteristics to enhance your driving experience. This unique Ferro-Carbon compound combines the safety and quality of aerospace design partnered with the braking technology of motorsports. HPS is one of the first materials to pass the new FMVSS 135 government safety test. Performance, safety, & quality are the trademarks of this material.

PRICE IS FOR FRONT ROTORS AND PADS

It says "PRICE IS FOR FRONT ROTORS AND PADS" but I think that's wrong; looks like the text is just copied from their front-only rotor/pad kit.

Looks good to me. :)

I prefer the every day prices at R1Concepts. I can get slotted e-Line rotors and PosiQuiet pads (I prefer them to HPS - much less noise and dust, no warmup needed, less fade) all around for $260. I don't need the slots, but the slotted and/or drilled rotors have anti-corrosion plating that the blanks don't. I've had them on since spring and there's no sign of rust.

Archived