LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Black 5th Gen with red grill badge on Low Street in Newburyport around 5:00.

Yup, that's me! Saw you too, thanks for the wave and good looking wagon! Haven't seen you around the area before, I've been working in Newburyport for the last 14 months or so. Usually I'm headed down 93S around that time, but yesterday was going North to get to 495 to avoid some traffic. You local?

Yup, that's me! Saw you too, thanks for the wave and good looking wagon! Haven't seen you around the area before, I've been working in Newburyport for the last 14 months or so. Usually I'm headed down 93S around that time, but yesterday was going North to get to 495 to avoid some traffic. You local?

Thanks! You have a good looking car as well. Yes I am local. I have lived right off of Low Street for the past 15 months.

Female driven dark blue (I think, it was kinda dark) 4th Gen GT on Storrow Drive yesterday around 645pm. Blipped the throttle as I went past, but didn't see any reaction... Likely not a member, given we don't get many ladies up in here, but figured it's worth a shot anyway. Car looked good!

oh there was a reaction. she reached into her purse to grab her rape alarm.

Easy there... let's not turn this rape into a murder...

:hide::eek::lol:

Take it easy buddy. I know my car looks super manly compared to yours, but that doesn't mean the driver isn't a total gentleman!

• I Donated Too

Oh here we go again. Okay. Since I know you... Let me fix this all up for everyone so they know what's really going on.

Female driven dark blue (I think, it was kinda dark) 4th Gen GT on Storrow Drive yesterday around 645pm. Waved the bottle of rohypnol as I went past, but didn't see any reaction... Likely not a victim, given I don't get many grown up ladies up in here, but figured it's worth a shot anyway. Car looked good!

Easy there... let's not turn this rape into a murder...

This one didn't need fixing strangely enough.

Take it easy buddy, I don't want no trouble. I know my rape van looks super creepy compared to yours, but that doesn't mean the driver doesn't regularly park outside the middle school!

Always so helpful Sigma! But no, you can't have my car. I know how much you're in love with it, but seriously... stop trying to get me to sell it to you. This whole teasing the girl on the playground routine cause you've got a crush on her is SO transparent.

Saw a great looking black OBXT on 93N in Medford around 8am this morning. Aftermarket exhaust, maybe other stuff but I was a few lanes over stuck in traffic and couldn't catch up. Driver was rocking a solid beard as well.

Saw a great looking black OBXT on 93N in Medford around 8am this morning. Aftermarket exhaust, maybe other stuff but I was a few lanes over stuck in traffic and couldn't catch up. Driver was rocking a solid beard as well.

This is probably me. Black taillights and such?

This is probably me. Black taillights and such?

Could be... didn't get a good look at the taillights... fully debadged (I think) and larger aftermarket exhaust pipes. You were in the far left lane, I was in far right lane after just merging onto 93N in Medford.

• I Donated Too
DGM 07+ looked like black wheels at first but more like rotas when stopped and silver color, stock exhaust - mass ave Lexington to 95 south... You tried to get away but you just can't... Happening now. Driver black cap and white t shirt over a black long sleeve shirt