LegacyGT.com

Subaru releases navigation maps version 4.0

mariojas

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it still split onto 2 discs? If so I'd be down for splitting one with someone on the east coast. I live in town that has grown significantly in the last 6 years and the ver 1 discs are not helpful at all.

If it is in fact split into 2 discs, I may consider taking the west coast if there is an east coaster looking for a nav update. I think I may bail on the whole new nav unit with JDM bezel, etc. May be buying a home and looking to keep costs down.

it is split in 2 dvds... thers just no way to fit all of maps of America on 1 disc.

I mean the price is alot but i called Subaru and complained a little and they offered 50%off but $120 is still alot to me just for a stupid dvd.

Dear Pawel,

Per our conversation, please forward a copy of the receipt for the navigation disc to Chuck's attention. As you and he discussed, upon receipt of the invoice for the disc, he will reimburse you 50% of the cost as a goodwill gesture.

Please fax the invoice to 856-488-3315; Attn: Service Request #xxxxxxxxx, Chuck Ballard. You may also attach the document in a reply to this e-mail. Thank you for your follow up and we look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Trevor

Subaru of America, Inc.

Customer/Dealer Services Department

1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Service Request #xxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived