LegacyGT.com

PA'ers

Jacks GT

Hey, I am the guy looking at the Subaru that JacksGT posted about, if anyone is near the area and would be willing to go take a look I would appreciate it.

The car is a CPO but has been sitting there a couple months, in some of the pictures there are a few stone chips/scratches, but its hard to tell how severe they are from the pics. I don't really want to drive a couple hundred miles only to see that the chips are bad and end up having to drive home again.

Thanks.

I would be willing to visit the dealer for you, but the next time I'll be up in PA will be probably be the weekend of 2.14.09. If you still need someone to go by at that point, let me know.

Email the dealer for detailed pics if no one can/is willing to go. Anymore, places will jump through hoops for a potential sale.

Already had them send me a bunch of additional pictures, just can't figure out from them how bad the chips are.

I would be willing to visit the dealer for you, but the next time I'll be up in PA will be probably be the weekend of 2.14.09. If you still need someone to go by at that point, let me know.

Thanks, hopefully I can find someone to take a look before then but will keep you posted.

• 1 month later...

So is anyone near Budd Baer 71 Murtland Ave Washington PA? If so I would appreciate it if someone could take a look at the 2005 LGT Wagon that they have listed. I am trying to plan some trips to various dealers this weekend, and hope to have an idea of how this vehicle is before the 200 mile trip out that way.

And, if anyone is local to Howard Johnson Auto, 740 Hillview Ave, Latrobe, Pennsylvania, 15650 they also have an LGT wagon that I would appreciate someone going to take a look at. That's the closest available to me at the moment, and is 160 miles away.

Thanks.

CVM isn't a very good dealership, in my experience. I've not really had a bad experience there, but they are NOT mod-friendly, or the least bit open to internet sales, or embracing the world as it is. They're very old-fashioned and I've not seen many good deals, there.

I'd much sooner recommend W&L Subaru in Northumberland, or Annapolis Subaru in MD (who actually has a good presence on MAIC on NASIOC).

Archived