LegacyGT.com

Official Deep Bronze Metallic Thread:

Verwilderd

Guest LGT-NY
Hi, I'm new to these forums. Picked up a 2008 2.5i 5mt back in the fall with low milage. Nice and warm this weekend, so took off the winters and slapped on the summer wheels I had sitting in the garage from my previous ride. Tires are abit tall, but I was just trying for fitment before I ordered the right size ones. I find they rub abit on rear inside fender on the top abit from hard cornering, which i hope the proper size tire should fix. 225/50's on there now on the 17x8 rotas, gonna get some 225/45's for em soon real soon.

...then drop it. :cool:

• 4 months later...

old thread so i hope you guys are still kicking!

i love my new (to me) DBM legacy GT!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/Legacy/DSC_0451.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/Legacy/DSC_0458.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/Legacy/DSC_0459.jpg

it has since been debadged since these photos!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys I just picked up an 08 DBM 3.0R. I had an 05 LGT Regal Blue Pearl before and loved that color. The DBM wasn't really and option. I just wanted to test drive the 3.0R and see if I would be happy with one compared to my LGT, but I got a killer deal on the car with only 3,000 miles on it so I kinda had to forget about the color.

I still have a set of Motegi RPF1's in gunmetal from my LGT and trying to find a rim color that looks good on the car is hard. I think Silver or a Bronze looks like the best option. Anybody got a good pic with bronze wheels? I don't want to paint my rims until I can see what bronze would look like.

Hope to get some tint on the car and pictures soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yeah I get compliments on mine all the time too. More so than when I had a Regal Blue Pearl LGT. I originally didn't like the DBM color, but now it has grown on me. I just wish there were rims other than silver that look good on this car.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the color is growing on me and get complimented on the color....

transferred my AVO short throw, Cusco FSB, Rally Armour mudflaps from my 09 2.5i SE

also is a pic of my gf's 11 legacy premium =)

2135511346_dbmlegacy.thumb.jpg.c9d9c2aeb45d5c65100860c4a2f0238c.jpg

527969621_dbmlegacy2.thumb.jpg.5b852899b2fa0260c62d1a4e1ca4aedd.jpg

1722580234_dbmkegacy3.thumb.jpg.17f72421e7a2cafe9ecd93d1bc7e9c7f.jpg

1680637925_dbmlegacy4.thumb.jpg.196756b8257f258e6b2c931c24547f1d.jpg

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

• 3 weeks later...

nice car man, your pics are pushing me to paint my headlights, i like how you painted the corner light reflector blakc then put the stock reflector/defuser in there as well, i do wonder how it would look not painted and having the chrome reflection shine through the defuser.. im painting my stockers graphite as we speak so im thinking the black headlights will really set it off. i really hate dark wheels on a dark car like this bt honeslty no offence to the people with gold wheels, its the only way to go with this color IMHO..

with that being said id like to see some DBM's with graphite/black wheels to get an idea what my car will look like come spring, im tring to keep an open mind but like i said im not crazy about the color combo, its one of thoughs things i think i can live with and if not i can always sand them down again and paint them silver, no biggie..

pleae post more pics!

There is a guy with a blue 08 that left the chrome reflector but he removed the orange reflector. I actually liked the look a lot but I wanted something I hadn't seen yet. I chose to keep the orange because I wanted to keep the lights looking as stock as possible. I am interested in how it would look with dark wheels too. I will most likely get something polished or like a hyper silver for wheels unless I see some good graphite pictures. I am also not a fan of the gold wheels either. I liked it at first but I think other options look better imho.

I also think once I get tints everything will come together. I am waiting to get my rear glass replaced for the antenna issue.