LegacyGT.com

RalliTEK PerfectPower6‎

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My goal is modest 195hp range, just seeing whats out there for tricks and tweaks. It's good to know there is some engine management available for the n/a. I would if us n/a guys can get a gb going for it, that and the plug and play ecu harness.

If I end up getting an s2k instead of trading my car in for a GT, I will probably buy one to mess around with at the end of the year. I've debated this for a long time, and since I didn't do any engine mods, and didnt plan on it, I skipped out. But it would def. be a nice thing for someone to try it out with their mods.

Hey rallitech, would the perfectpower6 remove any cel's if for example we didn't connect one of the heat sensors to the header?

and i believe the 06-07 guys cant get cams for their engine because of some avls. is this correct?

The P6 will not remove had faults like an O2 sensor. It can fix conditional CELs like too rich / too lean / overboost(turbo kits)....

We have been using a custom cam manufacturer for cams on the new variable valve systems. The cams are very weird. Given time many of the major manufacturers will have cams for those new engines. High Comp. pistons are already available from the earlier engines.

-Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

If I end up getting an s2k instead of trading my car in for a GT, I will probably buy one to mess around with at the end of the year. I've debated this for a long time, and since I didn't do any engine mods, and didnt plan on it, I skipped out. But it would def. be a nice thing for someone to try it out with their mods.

They work great on the Imprezas, which run the same engine/emissions. For adding turbos, tuning in headers/intakes/cams... On just a stock car the gains are minimal. These newer cars ('05+) have a fairly good tune straight from the factory. Older cars tend to run rich at high loads, and gains can more easily be had.

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

hmmm? don't understand what i'm reading here... is this the AP for NA?

It is a Plug and Play piggyback ecu.

Here is a pic of the P6 unit:http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-49187380673845_1947_16177994

Here is the PnP harness:http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-49187380673845_1943_8677972(harness pic not exact)

For more details: http://www.rallitek.com/rapeecu.html

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

Eh...The cost to horsepower gains ratio blows.

Thats what i am saying. For the price of this and the PnP you would be better off putting that money towards the purchase of some suspension upgrades like some coilovers. sean said something about if only had an intake and exhaust you would only expect to see 15 hp max. But also said that you would gain more if you had headers/ cam intake and exhaust. So what would one expect to gain if you had these? But i would still rather get some coilovers, to help me in the turns.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Guest subiecity

Eh...The cost to horsepower gains ratio blows.

thats not the only thing i hear on this website that blows
:lol:

Archived