LegacyGT.com

South Carolina Roll Call - add your screen name

SBT

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, bought mine in Georgia as well.

So I got my springs and struts installed. Wooo! What a difference. The car handles road imperfections mid-corner amazingly. Granted, my former ride was a mid 90's Mustang, so not the best of comparisons... But I love it. Now I just need a tune so I can throw this uppipe and downpipe on...

Anyone going to the autocross/car show this weekend in Greenville?

^Nice area watch out for the cops though they are dicks.

Yeah - lived here for three and a half years and worked on NWS and used the AHS off Redback during this time. Always see them have someone pulled over. I just give them a wide berth, and no reason to give me a second look.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...
<== new guy

goose creek/North Charleston

I go to your school! Seen your car here. Along with the 3 frs and the imprezas.

I only been here 2 weeks anf already found my next suby one state up in nc. Still need a way to pick it up if your intetested.

Sent from my S3

Alright Bishes. Moving today so will be off-air for a few days until I get the garage (oh and the house) settled. Then we'll start planning some meets.

Swagon - welcome to the low country.

Why is it called low? And this is awsome. I actully live near people iv been posting with for years. Plan on picked this gem up soon.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/01/amuzy4uq.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/01/tu4u7aqa.jpg

Sent from my S3

Edited by SBT
Vertical aligned pictures

It's called "low" because the coastal area is nearly at sea level, for quite a distance inland, while the upstate is more hilly/mountainous.

NWS has a track...but it's for motos. Sometimes the Michelin plant holds events, thats just past Greenville.

Dale, let me know if you need help please. I can lend a hand, but will be in Savannah the 4th-7th for work and then I start my sabbatical for the month haha.

:yeahthat:

Roebling Road in Savannah about 1.5 hours away

Carolina Motorsports Park in Kersaw, SC about 2 hours away

Road Atlanta about 4.5 hours away

Rich,

Thanks. We're still not done. Should have been in the new house tonight, instead we're in a hotel here in Mt P. :spin:. Hopefully tomorrow, we'll be in the new digs.

I was sitting at a red light here in Hanahan, with my trailer on behind and when I started out, the new Toyota Camry next to me wanted to "out-accelerate" me away from the light (up to the speed limit of course). Very surprised when he didn't get by me. ;)

I was sitting at a red light here in Hanahan, with my trailer on behind and when I started out, the new Toyota Camry next to me wanted to "out-accelerate" me away from the light (up to the speed limit of course). Very surprised when he didn't get by me. ;)

Stupid kids.

Remember I crashed it sold the project to my friend

Sent from my S3

Snow and trees right?

Don't forget to load the photos to the site. Linked photos no-no in the Marketplace.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Duh! Tired eyes and all of that. I want these.

Had some good fun at an autocross this weekend. Not the usual set up, more informal fun kind of day. Gave us 1 warmup lap and 5 timed laps per "session" or run, with 2 runs. Fastest single lap time wins. More like a mini-time-trial. Anyways, here's my video:

And also, the results... http://www.clemsonscc.org/autox_results/2013-05-04/fun_raw.htm

Notice the Scoobie for the Mature (that's me) ahead of all those Miatas... Mwahaha. I need an RSB.

Had some good fun at an autocross this weekend. Not the usual set up, more informal fun kind of day. Gave us 1 warmup lap and 5 timed laps per "session" or run, with 2 runs. Fastest single lap time wins. More like a mini-time-trial. Anyways, here's my video:

And also, the results... http://www.clemsonscc.org/autox_results/2013-05-04/fun_raw.htm

Notice the Scoobie for the Mature (that's me) ahead of all those Miatas... Mwahaha. I need an RSB.

Looks like a blast, lucky you!

What's your current set-up?

A matched set of F& R sways along with new struts/springs is a tremendous new feeling. Totally transforms el coche to the point where it gets you in trouble.