LegacyGT.com

6/22/2013 - Mohegan Sun Rooftop Meet

luchadorjose

• I Donated Too

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/sites/default/files/uploads/2011/05/MoheganSunLogo.jpg

Rooftop Meet at Mohegan Sun!

Saturday June 22nd

7:00PM, Thames Garage

Come out for a night of cars, food, fun, and games at Mohegan Sun. We'll be at Thames Garage for photos and meeting, then head inside after a while to have a good time. This type of event has been a success in the past, let's do it again!

Please feel free to CROSSPOST this on other forums, all makes and models of cars welcome. But of course, we want to have more Subarus than anything!

Please consider donating to cover the security fee, even one dollar per car will help!

Facebook Event : Rooftop Meet at Mohegan Sun

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be there. I wake up every morning and look across the Thames river at the Mohegan Sun. 3 miles away alas no bridge from my front door.

VF-52 and all associated bits tuned by Tuning Alliance.

:cool:

nice to see you around Bill, did you get rid of the bugeye and get a specB?

Whats up Jay?

I had them both for a couple months. I was daily driving an 05 impreza wagon which I loved but just wasn't enough room for us when my daughter came into the picture. So I got into the Legacy after that and sold the wagon to my buddy Rob.

Then the wrx went under the knife again and once my wife was pregnant with the second one. I decided it was time... so I parted it out and sold it. It was probably more work parting it out vs. putting it back together.

Kinda wish I kept the rotated turbo kit...

I did however keep the rods and pistons from my old shortblock, and whatever else I could put on the legacy. the brembos, downpipe, and a couple other things.

Whats up Jay?

I had them both for a couple months. I was daily driving an 05 impreza wagon which I loved but just wasn't enough room for us when my daughter came into the picture. So I got into the Legacy after that and sold the wagon to my buddy Rob.

Then the wrx went under the knife again and once my wife was pregnant with the second one. I decided it was time... so I parted it out and sold it. It was probably more work parting it out vs. putting it back together.

Kinda wish I kept the rotated turbo kit...

I did however keep the rods and pistons from my old shortblock, and whatever else I could put on the legacy. the brembos, downpipe, and a couple other things.

Wow thats awesome Bill, congrats on the little ones but sorry to see the bugeye go I loved that car !!

Please try to make it to one of the meets, i would love to see your specB. Do you have any pics of it you can post? ;)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Archived