LegacyGT.com

07' Spec b with 80k

Jeffbucc

So I finally found a Spec b in my price range, a 2007 with 82,000 miles on it.

No considering that is a pretty high mileage car for a 2007 I am hoping most are highway.

Anything I should be concerned about? For $18,000 this is considered a steal by my standards, but I do need it to be reliable as well.

Unfortunately I can't take a look at the car since it is 600 miles away from me.

I got my 07 Spec b with 17,000 miles for $22,000 So i'd expect one with 82,000 miles to be cheaper than $18,000.

Just make sure all regular maintenance was done. And be aware that the turbo and clutch may be on their way out depending on how the previous owner(s) drove the car.

I'd bet that someone on this board may be close to the car and might be willing to look at it. Try posting a request for help in your regional forum.

And with mileage that high I'd think the car would sell for less. Have you checked on edmunds/nada/etc?

I know all the dealer costs are still ridiculously high! Unfortunately I have to buy from a dealer considering that selling my 02 Outback isn't happening(the used car market as we know it).

I would throw some lower offers out but unfortunately they still see a punk 22 year old kid instead of someone who knows what they are doing. Gets very tiring to get stereotyped by the damn sales-men.

Maybe I'll just keep waiting, the car is located in Oregon, but it seems like most the cars I am looking at are on the east coast

Archived