LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
so i know this is late, but me and merc are meeting up at the boneyard tonight, along with whoever else usually goes up there, but if you arent doing anything you should come up, we are going to meet around 6:30, so like soon.. lol

• 4 weeks later...
theres a sick 2005(i think) dark blue wagon with tint, lowered, and hids that i see all over bview hts and n. royalton. i just saw him at the shell gas station. im wondering if its anyone on here

Does it look like this?

http://www.twitpic.com/stvsl/full

If so, that's mine. In spite of lots of people asking me, it's actually not lowered. I'd hate to think how much I would smash the trailer hitch even more than I do now if I lowered it.

I have the winter (stock) wheels back on it now.

109k miles and counting...

Thanks!

:)

i dont know if thats it, the one around here deffinatly looks lowered. well if it is yours, i always see the car in stoney run, and at a house down bennett right by valley pkwy

The Stoney Run bit is a little confusing, because I don't know what that is. The 'house on Bennett by Valley Parkway' part, does make sense.

That's my house.

The Stoney Run bit is a little confusing, because I don't know what that is. The 'house on Bennett by Valley Parkway' part, does make sense.

That's my house.

wow, well your car deffinatly looks lowered driving around. i saw it it in stoney run condos right by the boneyard last winter, i was refurbing a condo there and saw your car pulling in and out of there all the time. that green subie wagon at the shell a couple of nights ago with the rally decal was me.

wow, well your car deffinatly looks lowered driving around. i saw it it in stoney run condos right by the boneyard last winter, i was refurbing a condo there and saw your car pulling in and out of there all the time. that green subie wagon at the shell a couple of nights ago with the rally decal was me.

OK. I think I know the deal here. I think we're talking about two different cars. The one by the boneyard, I believe, is Hotrodwagon's car. His is black, has Stromung mufflers (loud as hell), a big dent in the right rear quarter, and some fancy 4-piston red calipers. I think his is a Cobb Stg. II rig.

We were actually at the same job site, both doing IT work together when we pulled in next to eachother. It was kinda' funny.

He lives in Broadview, and I think he lives in Stoney Run. I was trying to figure it out, because I haven't been to a Shell station in a long time.

I flashed a white LGT with either no grille, or a black mesh grille on 303 in Hinckley the other day; he flashed back.

Any takers?

?

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k280/merc6/sig.jpg

• 1 month later...

OK, who hear wants to show off their LGT Wagon?? I am having twins in July / Aug. and I wanted to see one of these up close and check out the differences between my Spec. and the wagon's. Anyone want to comment on how these handle?? I have never owned a wagon, so a bit foreign to me. If I have to drive an SUV or Wagon, I am gonna give the Legacy first shot. Let me know if anyone is close and wants to grab a beer, I am in Lyndhurst.

J

OK, who hear wants to show off their LGT Wagon?? I am having twins in July / Aug. and I wanted to see one of these up close and check out the differences between my Spec. and the wagon's. Anyone want to comment on how these handle?? I have never owned a wagon, so a bit foreign to me. If I have to drive an SUV or Wagon, I am gonna give the Legacy first shot. Let me know if anyone is close and wants to grab a beer, I am in Lyndhurst.

J

I should be free most of Friday. I live on the west side, but I grew up, essentially at Cedar & Green. I worked at Dunn Hardware while in high school, when it was across the street.

Let me know.

Ross

440-six-zero-six-six-8-1-five

Ross, I have to pick my wife up at the Airport in the early eve. I will give you a call during the day to see if we could catch up. It would be appreciated, the LGT wagons are pretty rare and hard to find, especially one that has been fortified. :)

How do you like the driving style of the wagon?

Dunn hardware....was that the one that is now a CVS? Since you know that area come swing by boneyard just up the street :) We meet Wednesdays around 6:30-7ish.

I didn't know there was a Boneyard over there. The only one I knew of is 5 minutes from my house in B'view Hts.

Maybe I'll pop over there next Wed. I just hope it wont be like when I went to meet up with some of the Forced4s at QS&L last summer, only to find that no one wanted to talk to the old guy in the wagon.

Only one guy came to talk to me, and told me that it was good to see some "older guys" showing up in "family cars." For measure, I'm 37, but I felt like I raised the median age there by *at least* 10 years.

I laughed a lot, and said it was time for me to go; I had take out my dentures.

:lol:

That was me - just getting off work!

I was dropping off one of my co-workers who lives on Frank. He asked me, "What, is it like the Subaru Legacy Brotherhood, or something...?"

Something like that. And he should know, because after spending so much time in my car (we carpool a lot to Warren), he bought a Tribeca.

Ok cool if you go in the downstairs bar we are on the right to the far back. There is a sign just past the tables that says "if you plan on drinking to forget please pay your tab in advance." I usually get there by 6 i'm requesting it off when I go in to make sure I show. I saw that other Byard and it's a nice hop, skip and jump from here. I will be parked around back and the entrance is not on the side facing mayfield. Most likely people will be walking to/from the entrance just follow them.