LegacyGT.com

Check out my new steering wheel

what did you do to it? looks like it's wrapped in a snuggie
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

yeah.. I mean say you have one of those sinus clearing sneezes where you put up your hand so as not to blow snot everywhere and while you think you wipe all the snot off your hand you missed some and get it on the steering wheel.

then what?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Interesting. How much?

yeah.. I mean say you have one of those sinus clearing sneezes where you put up your hand so as not to blow snot everywhere and while you think you wipe all the snot off your hand you missed some and get it on the steering wheel.

then what?

:lol::lol::lol:

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

I had a spare wheel (JDM STI) that I had on my ex WRX so I shipped the original LGT wheel (it had that horrible split design on the bottom that bothered me). It was pricey but I had some $ after a birthday in July. Took 4 full weeks from the time I shipped it to JPM untill i got it back. They are a first rate company and am happy to have put the $ in the local economy. The work is first rate. I did take a bit to get used to having fuzz (Alcantara) rather than hard leather. Total price was like $ 475. Truly its worth it in my eyes (and hands) . Really improves the tactile feel of driving. Many would argue it doesn't make you go faster but it makes the driving experience more pleasurable (am I allowed to say that?) . Those in MSpranks group buy for Damned wheels will understand what i mean when they get theirs.

Archived